Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 22, 2008 5:59:19 PM PST
Ari S says:
I noticed most of these reviews mentioned people's young kids enjoying this game. Is this a good game for adults? Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2008 11:57:00 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 23, 2008 1:15:28 PM PST
R. Gach says:
I posted my review of this game (hasn't shown up yet), but I also mentioned that my two 6yo boys love the game. But in my review, I also mention that I got hooked on it as well. I've always loved the Star Wars movies and this game is very true each episodes plots. The Lego characters are amazing and have some pretty humorous spots in the episode trailers. This game is enjoyable for kids and adults...no question about it:-)

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2008 7:57:20 AM PST
I played this game at a friends house got addicted instantly. It's like Mario Bros., yeah it's for kids but you play it cause it's great fun. Has some jokes in game that most kids won't get and most of the humor is tounge in cheek because how serious can you be with a game that is made entirely of lego's. It's one of those rare games that doesn't mess up a potentially good thing.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 20, 2008 12:41:36 PM PDT
J Inlo says:
I would say it depends on what the adult is looking for in a game. You don't really die in this game. When you run out of life hearts, you blow up into little pieces, but you come together right away with a full compliment of life at the exact point you died. The game has objectives that need to be met to move forward, and there are some puzzles mixed throughout. It is well made and quite a bit of fun with many extras to give the game some extra play life. Adults that normally don't like button masher games and don't mind the Star Wars theme will appreciate it the most. Adults that live for such action games as Unreal Tournament or Call of Duty may not be as pleased, yet even they might be surprised with if they give it a chance. It uses both the wii remote and the nunchuk, so if you want to play with 2 players you need two of each.

In reply to an earlier post on May 7, 2008 11:52:55 AM PDT
My husband is a longtime PS2 player, and I was a complete gameplaying novice, but we are both totally hooked on Wii and it's games. Lego StarWars especially...

Posted on Aug 21, 2010 9:03:48 AM PDT
If you're a Star Wars fan and/or played with Legos as a kid, I would think you could enjoy this game. Sometimes me and my husband play it after we put the kids to bed!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Feb 22, 2008
Latest post:  Aug 21, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about