4.0 out of 5 stars runs small - order a size up
I love this brand's jeans, but I ordered in my usual size and could barely get them up my hips... and I haven't gained all *that* much weight! They run small, so I have to return them, sadly, because I really like the fit and styling. Oh well.
Published 22 months ago by Meredith H

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I expected
These jeans seem to be good quality, ok fabric, but the fit is not what I expected. The inseam was a bit too short, and they were more of a flare than bootcut. The rise was really low, but might have been ok in a larger size. Size was not even close (even though I followed the sizing chart) so they are going back.
Published 16 months ago by KSD

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars runs small - order a size up, February 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, authentic Sevens, July 31, 2013
Okay so mine are going back, the wash is too light for my taste, which I had a feeling they would be from the pic, but the price was so low I couldn't resist trying them. Also the rise is probably mid rise... I personally like something higher after having 2 kids, but pre-kids I would have been a fan of the rise. Low & mid rise now give me a muffin top. As far as the quality, they're great. The price was low & I thought for sure these were factory errors- I examined them all over, no snags, no incorrect sewing over around tags or pockets etc. So, if you're looking for a mid rise, light wash bootcut jeans, these are for you.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad fit, August 9, 2013
I've recently gone from an 8 to a 10 in most jeans so I ordered the 10. I could barely squeeze my thighs into them though. The waist was a little tight, and they sit really low which won't work for my post-kids pudge. They are definitely not equivalent to a 10 in say Levi, Dockers, or Lee. If you have skinny thighs and like a low rise then they may work out for you. They are cute jeans if they fit you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I expected, August 7, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars I love these jeans, August 5, 2013
These jeans were a fantastic value. I purchased these in size 25 as I am usually a size 0. They are a bit large in the waist but they fit perfectly everywhere else. I am 5'6" so I can't wear these jeans with flats but they are perfect with a 2 1/2 inch or greater wedge/heel. The jeans are super soft and really comfortable. The wash is really nice. I can't wait to wear these. I am very satisfied with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars I loved these jeans, until the denim wore away in the crotch, July 15, 2014
They were so comfortable and I was DEVASTATED when the denim wore out. :( Never the less, these were my absolute favorite pair of jeans while they lasted.

4.0 out of 5 stars didn't fit like usually, February 17, 2014
This review is from: 7 For All Mankind Women's A Pocket Bootcut Jean in Heritage Light (Apparel)
I have several pairs of these jeans and the size that I ordered did not fit as all the other jeans I have gotten. But they were exactly as per description

1.0 out of 5 stars Go for a size smaller, January 7, 2014
The sizes are all wrong, had to return these jeans. The color was good thou, the design shape wasn't good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the A Pocket and a Deal!, November 15, 2013
I think this wash in the A Pocket runs a bit big. They seem to stretch out quickly and I think I could have sized down one size. I find myself pulling them up a lot but I still love them. I did get them for a huge discount and do not think I would have paid full price for them (mostly because I prefer the darker washes). However this wash is a nice mix it up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Low Rise, October 24, 2013
Oh my, I guess I am getting old. Wore this brand all of the time before getting married and having kids. Haven't worn it in a while but saw a great price so decided to give it a try. Super low rise, will take some getting used to. Definitely not "mom jeans"

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›