4.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans, inconsistent sizing
Published 13 months ago by Anne

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy with the fit
Wasnt happy :( loved the jeans but fit way to big so now i cant wear them not happy :(
Published 2 months ago by Tammy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans, inconsistent sizing, May 23, 2013
I don't usually buy "designer" jeans (I tend to stick to my Levis), but I had heard good things about 7 For All Mankind so I decided to give them a shot. I typically only wear boot cut so I picked up a pair of A Pocket, the Kimmie Bootcut, an these original Bootcut. After taking my measurements (I am a pretty typical size 6/7 in all my other jeans) I got all the jeans in a size 28. Both the Kimmie and the A Pocket fit me perfectly (I returned both because I didn't like the style-the rise on the Kimmie was a little too high for me and the A Pocket is more of a flare style) but with this Bootcut style I had to size up to a 29. I could fit in the 28's but felt more comfortable in the 29's. Great quality jeans, great color, great shipping/returns via Amazon, just wish the sizing was more consistent. Other than that, no complaints! May even order another pair in a different color :)

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy with the fit, May 6, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Much lighter than they appear in the picture, April 9, 2014
They look like old jeans that has been washed a million times. I didn't think it was worth the very costly price. I returned them immediately. Also, I questioned their authenticity. Beware!

5.0 out of 5 stars these jeans fit my body perfectly, March 28, 2014
These fit perfectly-probably the 4th pair I have bought...love them! The style is super flattering and the length is perfect-I am 5' 9"

5.0 out of 5 stars Good jeans for someone with hourglass figure, March 26, 2014
These jeans are perfect. The fabric has just a bit of lycra (I don't like fabric that is too stretchy) and a weighty, denim feel. The right combination of structure and give. Also, I have a curvy figure, and jeans usually either gap at the waist or -- if they do fit -- look too Mom-jeans. These fit my hips and thighs snugly but not tightly, and the waist (which is low) does not gap at all. They look sexy, if I do say so myself. Size-wise, I am usually a size 8/10 and the 30" in this style fit me well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great style and comfort, March 11, 2014
I got these as a gift for my daughter in law who is a fan of 7 for All Manking because of their fit, style, and comfort. The price on Amazon is really the best. I not only saved money but free shipping made it even more of a value purchase. The regular fit had me a little concerned because there was no mention of inseam length. Since the recipient of the jeans is 5' 10" I was concerned they would be too short. I called the customer service number referenced for this clothing line and they got the inseam length for me which is approx 34 to 34 1/2 which was perfect. The New York Dark Nouveau is really a classy color with it's shading from dark to a lighter shade in the thighs with that wisker affect at the mid section. Hopefully Amazon will continue to carry this brand in the New York.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, October 12, 2013
I love these pants, they fit me perfectly in every way. I highly recommend them for anyone because they are good.

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, October 31, 2012
We are verry happy with this product ! arrived on time @ reasonable price. We will for sure buy this product again in future.

Rate and Discover Movies