5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite jeans.
I was a lil scares to order since this is my first time with 7 for all mankind jeans. Was not sure about the sizes. But I read the past reviews which helped me choose a size. It fit really good. Perfect lengthy to fit ratio. Not too tight or slack. Already got compliments from work colleagues. Gonna buy another one soon.
For those of you interested and want to gauge...
Published 13 months ago by SMR

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a "skinny jean"
Waist size was accurate. Based on the other ratings I sized down to a 27 (I'm normally a size 27/28 or 2/4 in pants/dresses). I was disappointed to find that these jeans fit more like a straight leg than a skinny jean. They were baggy at the knees and all through the calves, while the waist and butt fit perfectly. I don't have skinny legs. If anything, I usually have the...
Published 11 months ago by Adam Green

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite jeans., November 23, 2013
For those of you interested and want to gauge your size. I am 5"5 and 128 pounds. Waist is 30 actually and hip 38. And yet the size 28 fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and beautiful wash..., August 31, 2013
This review is from: 7 For All Mankind Women's Cigarette Jean in Los Angeles Dark (Apparel)
This is a nice medium weight denim, some bagging out after a few hours wear. I have a 35 inch hip and bought in a 28 - fits perfectly out of the dryer, but loose by the end of the day. I considered exchanging for the 27 but I needed something that would be comfortable playing with the kids, crawling around on the floor, at the park, etc. The best part is the shorter inseam - when I want to wear with flats I just fold under the cuff and it stays put. Also, a great wash, no weird distressing lines. If I repurchased another pair I would get the size 27 which hopefully would stretch to the perfect size and I could get a few days wear from it. The size 28's I just pop in the wash after each wear - which, with kids and their messy hands is required anyway, more often than not. Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love this cut!, March 19, 2013
These jeans are comfortable, stylish, and very figure flattering; they make you look a little slimmer than other cuts. It's a good weight and fits true to size. I'm so happy with this purchase; I bought two more pairs in different washes.

2.0 out of 5 stars The blending of color from the back to the front isn't the greatest.., July 15, 2014
The jean color is much darker on the back of the legs. The blending of color from the back to the front isn't the greatest...I wear them less often due to this.

1.0 out of 5 stars How to deal with them?, March 11, 2014
I bought the model number is AU0351380S, but you sent me the model number is AU19042A, how did the goods? How to deal with them?

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my jeans!, February 18, 2014
I love these Super comfy jeans. I have 3 pairs and wear them all the time. Highly recommend these jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice jeans, January 28, 2014
Azen (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Nice jeans for a gold box price. My girlfriend looks great in them and we both are happy with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars great jeans, January 27, 2014
These jeans fit great! I usually don't pay this much for jeans, they are a bit expensive for me but I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Color and Fit, January 9, 2014
Fits perfect, very comfortable, exactly what you would expect from 7's. Very little sagging after wearing them all day. Glad amazon offered these at such a low price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, January 6, 2014
I found a pair of jeans that fit perfectly. No gaps and they are extremely comfortable. The rise of the jean is at the waist so they are not too low. I'm 53 and still want to be stylish and these jeans fig the bill

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›