5.0 out of 5 stars Great bootcut jean
Waist fits true to size, perhaps order a size down from your levi's size (32 levi = 31 7jean) The inseam is in fact 32 inches and if you wear that size inseam, you can order this and save some money on tailoring. The bootcut is slight and not too flared which I like.
Published on March 16, 2012 by J. W. Charles

1.0 out of 5 stars inaccurate sizing
I purchased 4 pair of these jeans at 32 inch length and all 4 came in less than 30 inches. were they all mis marked or just poor quality control? Does not matter. 4 times is 3 too many.
Published 9 months ago by JN

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars inaccurate sizing, December 20, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, December 6, 2012
Wasn't my favorite pair of 7FAM. Just did not fit me as well as some of the other pairs (a little bigger in the butt) and I did not like the pocket stitching in orange (as opposed to dark blue). Length was 31" (took me a bit to find that).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bootcut jean, March 16, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars This is why I keep coming back to this brand, June 29, 2014
spideyns (COLUMBIA, SC, US) - See all my reviews
I am short, slender and have an athletic build. 7FAM is one of the few brands out there that I feel have an understated style, great material, and an appropriately form fitting cut for guys like me. I often have to get their jeans hemmed, being 5'6", but nothing that an a trusted alteration store can't do for $7. I would warn anyone from getting too crazy with hemming this particular jean, because instead of a complete fade at the knees and thigh, it whiskers more at the knees. Luckily I didn't have to hem too much, so it's not that noticeable when I wear them, but if I was a little shorter, the whiskering pattern would have been shin level... The pattern is great, the color lends to casual wear, date wear and the material is fantastic. Highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Jakość jeansu, June 20, 2014
Like all jeans 7 at the waist are the right size but a little lower between your knees and waist are far too broad. I do not know why it strange neck. Color pants do not like it. From the pictures it seemed to me that this is the traditional blue and left some so strange.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice Jean, May 10, 2014
very nice jean,color and type fit me very well, but it is too much longer than I expected, maybe it's my fault

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!, April 26, 2014
THE original 7 for all mankind! This is the classic, yet with perfect price.Recommend for all guys with boots on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, March 30, 2014
JoEllen Klatt (Columbus, OH, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my husband, who is very hard to fit. After a size tweak, these wirked great and looked great on him!

4.0 out of 5 stars Get a size up., March 16, 2014
Order a size up. The waist is tight. My levi's size is 33 x 34. 34 x 34 in these fit me well. Constricting if too small. You know what I mean!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift, March 4, 2014
My son wasn't disappointed so that was a plus to me. No complaints. Great price! They were a Christmas gift.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›