Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on June 29, 2014
I am short, slender and have an athletic build. 7FAM is one of the few brands out there that I feel have an understated style, great material, and an appropriately form fitting cut for guys like me. I often have to get their jeans hemmed, being 5'6", but nothing that an a trusted alteration store can't do for $7. I would warn anyone from getting too crazy with hemming this particular jean, because instead of a complete fade at the knees and thigh, it whiskers more at the knees. Luckily I didn't have to hem too much, so it's not that noticeable when I wear them, but if I was a little shorter, the whiskering pattern would have been shin level... The pattern is great, the color lends to casual wear, date wear and the material is fantastic. Highly recommend!
on January 10, 2015
I'm a big fan of the 7FAM classic bootcut fit that unfortunately isn't available in as many washes as other 7FAM cuts. For my body type, I like the slim yet comfortable fit through the thighs and the larger leg opening. The wash is casual yet looks nice.
on March 16, 2012
Waist fits true to size, perhaps order a size down from your levi's size (32 levi = 31 7jean) The inseam is in fact 32 inches and if you wear that size inseam, you can order this and save some money on tailoring. The bootcut is slight and not too flared which I like.
on August 28, 2015
I 'am very pleased with the fit of these jeans. They really are a classic bootcut. I was expecting that I would need to have the length in the legs shortened but they were perfect with my boots. My height is around 5 ft 10 so if you were less you would need the 32 in length. They are good quality and feel great to wear and they are made in the USA. Classic jeans, classic style.
Very pleased with my purchase and many thanks to the lovely staff at Amazon.
on December 6, 2012
Wasn't my favorite pair of 7FAM. Just did not fit me as well as some of the other pairs (a little bigger in the butt) and I did not like the pocket stitching in orange (as opposed to dark blue). Length was 31" (took me a bit to find that).
on June 20, 2014
Like all jeans 7 at the waist are the right size but a little lower between your knees and waist are far too broad. I do not know why it strange neck. Color pants do not like it. From the pictures it seemed to me that this is the traditional blue and left some so strange.
on January 6, 2014
I really like 7 Jeans and this is the first time I have bought the boot cut. I am 6'1" 170 with a 31" waist, I bought the 32x34 and the thighs are tight (which I am used to) but the boot cut flare is bigger than most other brands flare. They are a quality jean just not exactly what I was expecting.
on July 24, 2013
I was one of the last to get the Amazon Deal ($90), so I got these Jeans in a longer length then I would otherwise. I just had these tailored today. For ten dollars I had the Jeans tailed perfectly but decided I wanted to show off my shoes more, so got the pant tailored in below the knee - because the pant looked to baggy. I need boot fit Jeans to avoid a tight feeling - I like how these Jeans fit - look alright and are comfortable unlike hipster/tight fitting Jeans.
on December 20, 2013
I purchased 4 pair of these jeans at 32 inch length and all 4 came in less than 30 inches. were they all mis marked or just poor quality control? Does not matter. 4 times is 3 too many.
on May 27, 2013
Everything is right about these jeans. Cut, fabric, color, quality. I love them.

Ordering the short version makes the length 32", excellent for people under 6' tall.