Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 25, 2014
I'm very excited to write this review because I'm happy to share that there is finally a pair of designer jeans that fit my many curves! Here are my findings:

FIT
I am 5'7" and and weigh 170 pounds. I've got huge thighs and a generously sized muffin top. In some jeans (Guido and Marie, J.Crew, Domino) I wear a 31. However, I recently ordered 10 pairs of designer jeans (7 for All Mankind, Rockin' Republic, Lucky, etc.) from Zappos in 31 or 32 and none of them fit. None of them. The problems were either with the waist band cutting into my sides and pushing my muffin top way over the band, or not being able to pull the jeans far enough up my legs to meet the crotch area properly, or cutting to low and revealing too much bummy crack. I was embarrassed to have to ship back all of the jeans I'd ordered. My post-partum self-confidence and body image was at an all-time low because 31 and 32 are the highest sizes you can order in those brands. However, when I saw these come up on Amazon Deals, I decided to take a closer look through the reviews. Lots of curvy women had reported that these fit...and that they came up high enough to prevent or cover up any muffin top. Hooray! I decided there was nothing to lose by ordering them, so I ordered them and was nervous when they arrived. Low and behold, I tried them on and they were the perfect fit--like a glove! THAT was a skinny-feeling day!

The length is crazy long. I was so excited to wear them out to a fun dinner with my husband that I wore them with my biggest heels before I got them hemmed. Even with 4" heels and pulled as high around the waist as possible (Steve Urkel high), the bottom still dragged on the ground. Then I was so excited to wear them to playgroup that I just folded them underneath twice. Before the end of playgroup, they were unfolded and dragging the ground. I walked to my car over a snow-covered driveway and the legs got soaked. They're at the tailor's now getting hemmed and I hope they look as great after.

MATERIAL
The material of these is surprisingly corse and thin. I actually looked on Zappos to compare this style to other styles of 7 for All Mankind to see if this was a lesser-quality style (like the outlet version or something). Sure enough, this style is up on Zappos for about double what I paid on Amazon. No one else has commented on the denim feel and weight, so maybe I just don't know enough about fancy jeans. I do have another pair of 7s that are a thicker and softer material. It's going to take a dozen washes or so to break in the fabric, I think. Also, it's not very stretchy, yet it somehow fits like a glove and doesn't restrict movement.

These jeans make me feel great about my larger post-baby body...and they are very flattering all over. Absolutely go for it if you're on the fence...I have a feeling you'll be delighted like I was!
on January 18, 2014
Love love love best jeans I've bought in a long long time!! I usually go to Bloomingdales for my high end denim And spend hours upon hours trying them on and I was nervous to get theses on line .... I saved money time and tons of my sanity !!! They came fast fit perfect love them!
My only side note would be with good denim as with 7's I always get one size too small bc they tend to stretch in the but and waist after an hour of wear so I suggest buying them a bit smaller by a size I promise if u have a small to no but like my self this is the way to buy them:)
on February 22, 2013
I bought these after getting a pair of 7 classic midrise jeans that I love, followed by a pair of midrise Kimmie jeans that also fit great. These seemed like they'd follow that trend and I love the wash. However, I'm not sure if it was the waistband or the slightly lower rise (the specifications indicate an almost identical rise), but I wear a 29 in both other 7 jeans and that was way too small. I tried the size 30 in this pair too, and everything fit well EXCEPT the waist, which was too big. Almost considered keeping them because the rest of the fit and wash is so good, but have to return due to gaping waistband. Will now make sure any 7 jeans I order specify "midrise".
on February 7, 2013
I love these jeans. I really like the contoured waistband- it keeps the pants from gaping in the back. Just an FYI they have a slightly higher rise than the original bootcut jean. Personally I like it better because I think it hits in a more flattering place on the waist. I feel like everything is held in, no muffin top. Which is important to me since I just had a baby a few months ago and am a few lbs away from my prepregnacy weight.
on January 18, 2014
This has a higher rise at the waist which I preferred. They are incredibly long and will have to be hemmed, but they fit comfortably with good movement. Maybe could have gone down another size as waist is sort of stretchy.
on November 26, 2014
I purchased these same identical jeans back in 2002, and they still look new! I love them so much I decided to purchase them again. The fit, quality, and color are wonderful.

I am 5'2", weight is 106. The legs are too long per usual, but that is to be expected for my height. The waist band sits right at my hipbone, which I love, doesn't ride too low. The inner thigh is snug, but not too snug.

Will purchase again if the seller posts different colors.
on February 23, 2014
Love these! Perfect fit for my curvy figure. Come up high enough to.avoid the muffin top but not too high to classify as mom jeans. Beautiful dark wash and slimming. Long length that most would want to have hemmed.
on February 7, 2014
Jeans fit exactly as I wanted them to (I checked the measurement chart to make sure I was ordering the right size). What I like best about these jeans is that they don't stretch out much over time. I wanted a fitted look: fitted they are and fitted they stay! Legs were a little long for me, but I had them hemmed. Great jeans! Would order again!
on March 12, 2013
Jeans were exactly as described in the product description. I am 5'6" but they were very long which is typical for this brand. Got them for a great price (on sale and an additional president's day discount) as compared to identical ones sold at Nordstrom. Very happy with the purchase.
on September 8, 2014
LOVE these! Such a great fit, and a totally great price. Only thing is that I'm 5'3" so I had to have the tailor make these shorter. Pretty easy but I wish I was taller, 'cause these jeans are amazing- the colour, the fit, the sizing.