5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet deal on my first Sevens
Published on January 1, 2011 by Lin y Fer

As much as I always love the cut of 7 jeans coz it makes my hips and thighs appear to look slimmer, unfortunately the indigo color on this item won't stop coming off even after 20+ washes! It has stained my white bags! Totally unacceptable for a pair of $165 jeans! :(
Published on July 19, 2012 by Scuba Koala

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet deal on my first Sevens, January 1, 2011
Lin y Fer (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
I've had Joe's, but never Sevens and this deal was really too good to pass up. I'm a size 30 in Joe's and 30 was perfect for me with these. LOVE the high waist, which actually isn't too high (hits me a couple fingers below the naval) but just high enough to prevent underpant reveals when sitting or squatting. The LA Dark wash is a dark indigo with subtle whiskering and subtle crease lines on the front and back of each leg. 34" inseam. Overall, a really versatile pair of jeans and a great wardrobe staple.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like them, they are not mom jeans at all., November 12, 2012
This review is from: 7 For All Mankind Women's High-Waist Boot Cut Jean in Los Angeles Dark (Apparel)
I am a 35 year old woman and mother of 2 young kids. These jeans do not give me a muffin top or reveal coin slot ( plumbers butt). I think they are worth the money. They do not stretch out, are nice and dark, and are not low rise. It is really hard to find jeans that are not low rise and that do not look like mom jeans. Mama like em. They were long so I had them hemmed. I am 5'5 and wear between a 6 and 8. I bought a size 30. I think the 29 would have been good too.

1.0 out of 5 stars The indigo color won't stop coming off even after 20+ washes!, July 19, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Really impressed by the cut, January 4, 2013
This my first luxury pair of jeans that i tried and i understand now the price difference, wow, so worth it.
The cut is amazing, i look 20 pounds lighter than in my other jeans, really.
I ' m 5'10 and the lenght is perfection. The mid rise is flattering to accentuate the waist and to shrink everything.
Beautifully made!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Some of the best jeans I've ever purchased, May 6, 2011
They're too long for me but I'm only 5'3". I'm about 125lb and got size 27 and they're perfect!!! Hemming jeans, however, is nothing new for me. The color is great and they fit awesome. I specifically got these ones because they are HIGHWAISTED and they're perfect. I hate having love handle action or butt crack threatening to peek out when ever I sit down and I do not have this problem with these jeans. I'm never having to constantly pull them up again.

GREAT BUY!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, January 21, 2013
First of all, the description says "highwaist" but the product I received had "mid-rise" written into the label. That was unfortunate, as I was looking for a high waisted jean. ALSO, it was the same blend of cotton/elastine/whatever as another pair of 7 jeans I have (and love) but I find these to be much more rigid, less give. But they are flattering and the fit is nice. Very long -- at least on me there were too long. Nice wash, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Jean!, February 7, 2013
Best pair of 7's yet. I am a curvy petite gal (5'0") ranging between size 27" and 29" waist depending on jean. I'm a 29" in 7's (28" in Lucky's). I always tailor at the waist and length to get comfort in the leg (I am curvy in leg with a booty, but have smaller waist and flat tummy). This jean is perfect for my figure, so if you have similar body type I recommend these HIGHLY - very slenderizing in the leg without being too tight (and will work if you have a bit of a tummy). I have to take in the waist a "hair" and of course the length, but the overall fit is so flattering. The waist is a bit higher than a mid rise (not much though), and lower than a typical high rise. I would not recommend for straight figures.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable jeans for an old lady, March 8, 2013
these jeans had a washed out section on the front thigh that was a little trendy for my age, but they fit well so i decided to keep them. my only complaint is that they were obviously made for a giraffe, so i had to have them altered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Right fit but too long

2.0 out of 5 stars Weird, June 5, 2014
I ordered 6 pairs of jeans, all different brands. 3 were too big, 2 were just right and then there were these. I couldn't even get them "up". So I'm guessing in the future I need to remember that they run small