5.0 out of 5 stars WOW these are form fitting in the best possible way
these are a stretchy, yummy, soft and denim-y pair of jeans. think gummy, delicious, and a fantastic fit.

order your normal size :)
Published 7 months ago by Gen

3.0 out of 5 stars runs slightly large
I am usually a size 24, sometimes 25. I ordered this in 24 and found it to be slightly loose.
Published 6 months ago by DLV

3.0 out of 5 stars runs slightly large, January 29, 2014
DLV (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 7 For All Mankind Women's Mid-Rise Skinny Jean in Slim Illusion Dark Rich Blue (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW these are form fitting in the best possible way, January 22, 2014

order your normal size :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, June 2, 2014
Nice dark denim. Rise is a little higher than expected but very comfortable. A great pair of jeans, I recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Abosolutely the most flattering jeans!, March 9, 2014
The fabric holds it's shape well, even after sitting for hours...yet they are comfortably soft and stetchy. I especially love the higher rise with no peekaboo. I ordered a size 27 and a size 26 and while I loved the 27's the size 26 was more flattering. The only problem I have with this purchase is that I now own several pairs of jeans I might not ever wear again.

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, not mid rise, runs large, March 8, 2014
The colour is nice, a very dark wash with slight whiskering at the front. It is supposed to be a mid rise, but the rise ist not higher as on a normal skinny from 7fam. In fact, I also purchased the skinny in the wash destroyed rue de lille in the same size, and the rise on these is higher. The fit is also strange, it is very tight around the calves an ankles, but it is wide around the waist an belly. I would have returned it, but I got it on sales an ordered from germany. So I am not sure I would get a refund for the import fees, and the costs for return shipping are too high.

Rate and Discover Movies