5.0 out of 5 stars my boyfriend loved them
I bought these for my boyfriend as a gift and they look great on him! I like the color because they look a little worn in, but are not super ripped up. This is now the only pair he ever wears. Great fit!
Published 12 months ago by beachgirl101

1.0 out of 5 stars READ BEFORE PURCHASING
I have purchased several pairs of seven jeans over the years and have always worn the same cut and size, but these fit way too large. The waist is huge and the inseams are at least two inches longer than advertised. Be advised that they do not shrink at all when when washed. I'll have to see of I can sell them on eBay. Very disappointed.

I would recommend...
Published 9 months ago by 2234567658

1.0 out of 5 stars READ BEFORE PURCHASING, May 6, 2014

I would recommend purchasing a size smaller than you are accustomed to wearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars my boyfriend loved them, January 15, 2014
This review is from: 7 For All Mankind Men's Brett Modern-Bootcut Jean in Monaco Blue (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bootcut jeans!, August 24, 2014
spideyns (COLUMBIA, SC, US) - See all my reviews
Great color and I liked the variation on the pocket with the "A" design. As with other 7FAM, I had to go down one size from my typical waist. These are the best jeans brand around, for work, for play, for out on the town. They are simple, comfortable and they don't flare too much as far as bootcut jeans go. And the price on Amazon was too hard to pass up (I really didn't need these jeans).