|Fits as expected||
7 For All Mankind Men's Austyn Relaxed Jean in Los Angeles Dark
|Price:||$88.09 - $178.00 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 98% Cotton/2% Spandex
- Button closure
- Straight-leg jean in relaxed fit featuring faded hips, thighs, and seat
- Five-pocket styling
- Zip fly with button closure
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Austyn fit is a relaxed straight-leg from 7 For All Mankind jeans. Slight whiskering and fading through the thighs. Distressed at the pocket and hem. Button closure and zip fly.
The Austyn is a relaxed straight leg jean.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 13 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: USA
- ASIN: B002AS9ZHE
- Item model number: T0046-380S
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 5, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
color is quiet subtle
would recommend to all
would re buy again
good for all seasons
Austyn is the Relaxed Straight leg, and I find this pair fits true to size.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My husband is a 35x35 and these fit him perfect. Did not even need to hem.Published 7 months ago by Ronda Axt
They fit a little larger than my former pairs - hoping they shrink down a little in the wash. One important note for anyone buying these is that these stretch out a lot.Published 7 months ago by Kevin S. Shepela
If you know what you're buying than you'll be perfectly happy. Exactly the same fit as my previous pair which was great. Saved about $40 over buying at local retail.Published 9 months ago by Patrick Ready
Received the jeans that fit as expected but there is a pretty large imperfection on one of the legs. This is not what I expect to get when paying for high end jeans.Published 9 months ago by Thomas A. O'Donnell
I guess I lost some weight after I ordered this, fit was a bit loose, but I wear it so often and can match well with my favorit shirts.Published 18 months ago by Jun K Park