5.0 out of 5 stars fit well -- not skinny not baggy
Published on September 11, 2011 by rossndavid

2.0 out of 5 stars Vendor sent the WRONG size
We have returned the jeans and are waiting for the correct size to be sent.
No idea if they are resending or not, not sure how to even check into that. Amazon does NOT make things EZ that's for sure
Published 2 months ago by peencho

5.0 out of 5 stars fit well -- not skinny not baggy, September 11, 2011
I'm an avid mountain biker, so I've got legs that won't fit in skinny jeans (not that I'd want to wear them anyway). These jeans fit well without being baggy. The fabric is very soft although it's thinner than most of my other jeans, which is actually nice for warm days. I love how the color fades from a dark midnight blue at the leg openings to a more faded blue at the knees and thigh.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, April 5, 2013
Soft and comfortable
Smart looking
color is quiet subtle
would recommend to all
would re buy again
good for all seasons

2.0 out of 5 stars Vendor sent the WRONG size, April 17, 2014
We have returned the jeans and are waiting for the correct size to be sent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best jeans I've ever worn, January 11, 2013
tk "TK" (STUDIO CITY, CA United States) - See all my reviews
As title suggests! They stretch which makes them incredibly comfortable and mobile, they look very good, not like other stretchy jeans that look shapeless and nerdy. I Highly recommend these jeans, they are expensive but well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable and stylish jeans., January 1, 2013
This review is from: 7 For All Mankind Men's Austyn Relaxed Straight-Leg Jean in Los Angeles Dark (Apparel)
These are probably my favorite pair of jeans. LA Dark is a popular wash of 7 For All Mankind jeans, since it's a stylish look. I typically wear these for going out at night (I wouldn't consider them daytime jeans). Also, the cotton is very soft and comfortable. It really feels like wearing a pair of pajamas. My wife commented the other day on how soft they feel to the touch.

Austyn is the Relaxed Straight leg, and I find this pair fits true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars best jeans I have ever had, August 12, 2012
These jeans fit so well and the color is sooo good. You have to wash them properly and hang dry to maintain the dark intense color.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best jeans, March 7, 2013
These jeans certainly look expensive but when you factor in just how comfortable they are, how long they last, and how good they look they are worth it. Plus they are actually made in the US.

Rate and Discover Movies