Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on November 30, 2015
Great for men with athletic thighs. True straight leg cut. Not flared at the bottom, but not a 'skinny' fit either. Slim fit through the thighs. The legs don't ride up when seated, a nice feature, especially for tall guys.
on September 11, 2011
I'm an avid mountain biker, so I've got legs that won't fit in skinny jeans (not that I'd want to wear them anyway). These jeans fit well without being baggy. The fabric is very soft although it's thinner than most of my other jeans, which is actually nice for warm days. I love how the color fades from a dark midnight blue at the leg openings to a more faded blue at the knees and thigh.
on April 1, 2013
Let me start out by saying I love 7 jeans and the look of these was no exception. They are usually the best fitting jeans I can find and these would probably be the same for more "shapely" people. The waste and length were great and I could see how people would love the fabric if it works for them. The problem I had was with the stretchiness built into them. While it does make them feel nice and comfortable it you are "full in the rear" it has a rather unflattering effect if you don't really fill them out fully. Most 7 jeans are more flattering while these provided a "saggy" look after wearing them for only a short while. I ended up returning them but will be buying a pair that is 100% denim without the spandex in them.
on January 11, 2013
As title suggests! They stretch which makes them incredibly comfortable and mobile, they look very good, not like other stretchy jeans that look shapeless and nerdy. I Highly recommend these jeans, they are expensive but well worth it.
on June 27, 2011
7 Jeans are made in USA, high quality, and look great. I haven't found anything from competitors that is any better. The Los Angeles wash is perfect for nights on the town or just relaxing at home. These are seriously comfortable jeans.
on March 1, 2016
Best quality jeans made! If you're looking at these jeans then you know what you are already buying. The fit is great and not baggy but not tight.

I'm 6'1" 260lbs and bought 40x34 perfect fit and length.
on April 20, 2012
As others have said, the inseam on these jeans is too short. I have other 7FAM jeans in size 31 and all are at least 2-3 inches longer on the legs. The problem's still not been sorted on Amazon's end.
VINE VOICEon January 1, 2013
These are probably my favorite pair of jeans. LA Dark is a popular wash of 7 For All Mankind jeans, since it's a stylish look. I typically wear these for going out at night (I wouldn't consider them daytime jeans). Also, the cotton is very soft and comfortable. It really feels like wearing a pair of pajamas. My wife commented the other day on how soft they feel to the touch.

Austyn is the Relaxed Straight leg, and I find this pair fits true to size.
on September 20, 2011
These jeans are great. You can wear them with a jacket or t-shirt. Very versatile. They are definitely nicer than say Gap jeans but not as fancy or over-the-top as True Religion. Fit very true to size.
on April 5, 2013