5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for lounging or occasions that warrant upscale jeans
7 Jeans are made in USA, high quality, and look great. I haven't found anything from competitors that is any better. The Los Angeles wash is perfect for nights on the town or just relaxing at home. These are seriously comfortable jeans.
Published on June 27, 2011 by jpatters66

1.0 out of 5 stars Still wrong inseam
As others have said, the inseam on these jeans is too short. I have other 7FAM jeans in size 31 and all are at least 2-3 inches longer on the legs. The problem's still not been sorted on Amazon's end.
Published on April 20, 2012 by Harvard grad student

1.0 out of 5 stars Still wrong inseam, April 20, 2012
Harvard grad student (Cambridge, Massachusetts) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for lounging or occasions that warrant upscale jeans, June 27, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable and stylish jeans., January 1, 2013
This review is from: 7 For All Mankind Men's Austyn Relaxed Straight Leg Jean in Los Angeles Dark (Apparel)
These are probably my favorite pair of jeans. LA Dark is a popular wash of 7 For All Mankind jeans, since it's a stylish look. I typically wear these for going out at night (I wouldn't consider them daytime jeans). Also, the cotton is very soft and comfortable. It really feels like wearing a pair of pajamas. My wife commented the other day on how soft they feel to the touch.

Austyn is the Relaxed Straight leg, and I find this pair fits true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars best jeans I have ever had, August 12, 2012
These jeans fit so well and the color is sooo good. You have to wash them properly and hang dry to maintain the dark intense color.