4.0 out of 5 stars Best Denim Ever
I bought my first pair or 7 jeans last year. These jeans are the most comfortable jeans i have even owned. The semi stretch denim is amazing. I am not a fashion guru, i simply like quality.
Published on October 12, 2009 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size sent again and again
advertised as a size 31/34 but I received a 31/32 twice and had to return them both at a cost to me!
Published 14 days ago by Barbara

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Denim Ever, October 12, 2009
This review is from: 7 For All Mankind Men's Relaxed Straight Leg Jean (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best jeans EVER!, December 7, 2011
I am a huge fan of the 7 For All Mankind relaxed fit jeans but this particular style and color is just amazing and extremely comfortable. The fit runs very true to size and the are good for casual every day wear and can be dressed up easily with a nice shirt and blazer. I sincerely hope they keep making this jean as I don't find jeans I like that often.

5.0 out of 5 stars black-blue jeans slight wear relaxed fit button down fly, January 28, 2010
I like how these jeans fit. They fit like the Cairo relaxed fit (by Seven also); but the Montana are a little more roomy in the thighs. I like these jeans. They are not soft like the Cairo; but comfortable to wear. For myself the Seven for All Mankind Relaxed fit jeans fit well and some of the AG jeans such as the Prime line. These Montana jeans have slight wear; but not much. They are black-blue denim Seven's darkest hue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like old Earnest Sewn Hemingway jeans, December 16, 2013
These jeans are great if you want a lot of room in thighs and seat without being too big in the waist. I'd call them relaxed athletic fit. I was disappointed when Earnest Sewn went out of business and was glad to find button-fly jeans that fit me well. If your legs are too muscular for skinny jeans and you don't want jeans so baggy they fall off your hips, these are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Man these are good for big guys, November 5, 2014
I'm a well proportioned 6'1" 250 pounder. These are my second pair (different styles) of 7FAM jeans. Confidence inspiring . Very VERY flattering fit and super comfortable. Buy quality and only cry once. These are a great base to dress out, dress up or dress down in any style. Women admire them because they know when a mans clothes fit properly. These make me look good and am a little heavy. You don't know how good a well fitting pair of jeans can make you feel until you try some of the big guy styles from 7FAM.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans, February 13, 2014
Andrew Kaufman (Princeton, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
Fit so perfectly. Comfortable and sizing is dead on. Denim is just the right weight, I hate to even take them off. Wish I could find another pair my size, I'd buy 3 more pairs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for Bodybuilders!, January 13, 2014
If you have large thighs and butt from working out (or from playing hockey or rugby), these are an awesome fit! Remember that 7 for all mankind only does two inseams (32 or 34.5) which is REALLY odd. Amazon doesn't always tell you which one your are getting either. I always end up getting my jeans re-hemmed after washing them anyway. Luckily, I wear a 32" inseam. If, however, you are over six feet tall you may need to make sure you are getting the 34/35 hem.

They never look good on the models they use because they are usually not muscular guys (most models are rail thin--especially the Nordstrom models). They look sloppy on skinny guys but make you look good if you are built/really fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good jeans, November 21, 2013
Good quality, good value. A little larger than I'm used to wearing, but that's my fault for ordering them too big I think, and I usually don't wear "relaxed fit" I really like it though.

4.0 out of 5 stars great fit and comfortable but..., April 22, 2013
be sure you know your inseam size. 32" is not very long for a lot of people, even if you wear them low in the proper location on your torso. not really sure why they don't offer a variety of inseams like generic manufacturers do, but alas, they do not, at least not in this particular jean.

i thought i could get away with it vs the usual 33/34" but instead it can look like high-waters coming in when sitting down and barely OK when standing. i'll have to go back and get the long inseam/34" variety.

the jean itself is beyond fantastic. by far the most comfortable i've ever worn. it's not even close.

one star dinged for low flexibility for inseam size (32 or 34 and that's it).

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality jeans, April 16, 2013
BowJim71 (Winnetka, Illinois) - See all my reviews
I bought these jeans because I wanted high quality jeans that were well shaped. I bought this pair in particular because, from the description, they seemed like they would fit me.

The jeans turned out to fit me very well. (Though the jeans have a low rise like all "designer" jeans though). The jeans wash out extremely well. They have gone through many washings and probably look even better than they did when I bought them. They need no ironing at all - as if anyone irons jeans.

I bought the jeans when Amazon had a great sale on them. Had there not been a sale, I probably would have thought twice before purchasing them.

7 For All Mankind Men's Relaxed Straight Leg Jean