Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 13, 2014
If you have large thighs and butt from working out (or from playing hockey or rugby), these are an awesome fit! Remember that 7 for all mankind only does two inseams (32 or 34.5) which is REALLY odd. Amazon doesn't always tell you which one your are getting either. I always end up getting my jeans re-hemmed after washing them anyway. Luckily, I wear a 32" inseam. If, however, you are over six feet tall you may need to make sure you are getting the 34/35 hem.

They never look good on the models they use because they are usually not muscular guys (most models are rail thin--especially the Nordstrom models). They look sloppy on skinny guys but make you look good if you are built/really fit.
on December 7, 2011
I am a huge fan of the 7 For All Mankind relaxed fit jeans but this particular style and color is just amazing and extremely comfortable. The fit runs very true to size and the are good for casual every day wear and can be dressed up easily with a nice shirt and blazer. I sincerely hope they keep making this jean as I don't find jeans I like that often.
on April 22, 2013
be sure you know your inseam size. 32" is not very long for a lot of people, even if you wear them low in the proper location on your torso. not really sure why they don't offer a variety of inseams like generic manufacturers do, but alas, they do not, at least not in this particular jean.

i thought i could get away with it vs the usual 33/34" but instead it can look like high-waters coming in when sitting down and barely OK when standing. i'll have to go back and get the long inseam/34" variety.

the jean itself is beyond fantastic. by far the most comfortable i've ever worn. it's not even close.

one star dinged for low flexibility for inseam size (32 or 34 and that's it).
on December 16, 2013
These jeans are great if you want a lot of room in thighs and seat without being too big in the waist. I'd call them relaxed athletic fit. I was disappointed when Earnest Sewn went out of business and was glad to find button-fly jeans that fit me well. If your legs are too muscular for skinny jeans and you don't want jeans so baggy they fall off your hips, these are great.
on October 12, 2009
I bought my first pair or 7 jeans last year. These jeans are the most comfortable jeans i have even owned. The semi stretch denim is amazing. I am not a fashion guru, i simply like quality.
on April 16, 2013
I bought these jeans because I wanted high quality jeans that were well shaped. I bought this pair in particular because, from the description, they seemed like they would fit me.

The jeans turned out to fit me very well. (Though the jeans have a low rise like all "designer" jeans though). The jeans wash out extremely well. They have gone through many washings and probably look even better than they did when I bought them. They need no ironing at all - as if anyone irons jeans.

I bought the jeans when Amazon had a great sale on them. Had there not been a sale, I probably would have thought twice before purchasing them.
on January 28, 2010
I like how these jeans fit. They fit like the Cairo relaxed fit (by Seven also); but the Montana are a little more roomy in the thighs. I like these jeans. They are not soft like the Cairo; but comfortable to wear. For myself the Seven for All Mankind Relaxed fit jeans fit well and some of the AG jeans such as the Prime line. These Montana jeans have slight wear; but not much. They are black-blue denim Seven's darkest hue.
on September 15, 2012
Oh

My

God!

I'm a bigger guy (6'1" 235 ATM) and these are fantastic. I've worn Levi's 550 and 560 for 20 years or so and just recently started looking to branch out after losing 60 lbs. I've tried AG The Hero, Lucky 181, 487, & 361, 7s austyn and then ther were the 7s relaxed...there won't be anything else.

These are a bit looser than the Hero in the same sizes. Seems to run about the same kind of cut as the 181 and 487 minus the taper of the 487. They run a decent bit looser than the austyn, 361, or protege. If you like any of those you will probably feel like you're swimming in these.
on November 21, 2013
Good quality, good value. A little larger than I'm used to wearing, but that's my fault for ordering them too big I think, and I usually don't wear "relaxed fit" I really like it though.
on April 5, 2012
These jeans are comfortable, soft and fit very well. I have never had a pair of jeans that looked and felt this good. The price is a little high, but I think well worth paying for