Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

100%

on May 5, 2014
First pair of 7 jeans spoiled me, so I needed to go look for some more. Yes the fabric is a little light weight compared to standard denim, but the fit is just right for me. I'm hooked and its a shame, since these are pricy jeans. But if you are slim and want something that really fits the way it should, maybe these are for you, at considerably less than you'll pay at Sak's or Nordstrom. These are a nice dark blue with dark blue stitching. Perfect for "dressy" jeans.

One warning tho. They now come in only one inseam, 34". I'm 5'11" and with some shoes they are OK w/o hemming. Best to hem them if you want them just right. Also I'm normally a 34" waist, but 33" fits me perfectly and 34" too big. Interesting, because with some jeans its the other way around.