Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on September 2, 2013
These 7 For All Mankind jeans (Hollenbeck) appear to be about 11.5 oz. weight denim; they are comfortable in hot weather and warm enough in cool windy weather. They are soft and already broken in comfortable to wear.

I just roll up the cuffs instead of having them altered. They fit me well enough that I ordered two more pairs of 7 For All Mankind jeans with the Standard Classic Straight leg from Amazon. I like the button fly and quality of construction as well as the wash.
on August 22, 2013
This is a very comfortable fitting pair of jeans. I especially like the softness of the fabric and the coloring is exactly what I expected. They only came in a 34 inseam and I need a 32 but that is a simple alteration that my seamstress can take care of. I am planning on buying another pair in a different color.
on October 20, 2013
It's a great pair of dark jeans, perfect for fall and winter.
Bought it with great price, too. Whenever the price is below 50% its a good time to buy 7's jeans.