Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 7 For All Mankind Men's Standard Straight-Leg Jean in Los Angeles Dark
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 1, 2013
Great jeans as expected from 7s. Tried the new age tapered slim fit crap and that is not for me. These are professional enough in an office setting and yet stylish enough to hit the bars with. The button up fly is far superior to zip fly once you get used to it.
on May 17, 2016
My favorite jeans, I have a couple pairs of this exact style and color. This matters, 7 uses different textiles for each color, each having a slightly different stretchiness, stiffness, and feel. I wish they used the same fabric in a slightly slimmer/tapered cut for a different option.
on January 14, 2015
The jeans are very soft, fit as expected, and look nice. The only problem I have is they have a fading look with the top and bottom being darker then the knees. I did not see this in the picture and is just not what I was looking for so I returned them. If they were a solid color I would have kept them because of the comfort. I would refer these to someone who is looking for that faded look.
on January 18, 2015
I love them. They have lots of coloring, though. I won't/wouldn't wash them with other jeans. The first wear, I almost think the color could have gotten on other items just while wearing them.
I got them half off, and would definitely buy more at that half-off price.
on January 8, 2016
Good fit, cut and feel. Signature squiggle on back blends in and isn't ostentatious. Color has slightly more blue in it than pictured. The tiny bit of stretch is nice. Great jeans I expect to be wearing for a long time to come.
on April 16, 2013
Fit good, turn plenty of heads, great stretch to them to maintain level of comfort, only complaint is they look so good I don't wear them to much as to not wear them out!
on July 29, 2012
Completely satisfied with this purchase. I have been a time using 7 for All Mankind jeans, so I knew what I was going to get.
Jeans extremely comfortable, plus the cut and color are quite modern.
Surely buy it again!
______________________________

EN ESPAÑOL:
Completamente satisfecho con esta compra. Llevo ya un tiempo utilizando 7 for All Mankind jeans, así que sabía que producto iba a obtener.
Jeans extremadamente cómodos, además que el corte y el color son bastante modernos.
Seguramente los compraria de nuevo!
on April 9, 2014
For high end denim it has a nice cut. The fabric is really soft. It fits just as expected. Looks stylish on. I'm knocking off a star because the dye is so powerful that it stained my light gray leather seat in my car. I've washed them several times & they still look pretty new so it was a good purchase overall.
on January 19, 2015
They are very comfortable, but I am normally a 36 and I bought 34 knowing they would be big, but they are still a little to big. I am keeping them as they still fit great with a belt.
on January 1, 2012
Length as I mentioned in another review is a bit longer than standard for 7 For All Mankind Jeans, but waist fit is perfect. Definitely recommend these quality jean.s