5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable & flattering
These are a soft and lightweight denim. I call them my yoga jeans because they are so comfortable! They run true to size but are a looser fitting jean (not boyfriend fit but not skin tight) if you like a tight fit you might consider sizing down (or ordering 2 sizes to see which fit you prefer) I'm keeping the jeans in my normal size as casual summer jeans and I love them!
Published on August 6, 2012 by C. O. Hearn

3.0 out of 5 stars They fit great and look nice but the material is very thin
They are nice, but to be honest the material of these jeans are way thinner than my other seven jeans.
Published 14 months ago by annie acosta

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable & flattering, August 6, 2012
This review is from: 7 For All Mankind Women's Straight Leg Jean With Crystal Back Pocket in Baywater Blue (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the fit, August 23, 2013
I'm 5'3 120 pnds with curvy body they fit Amazing. My butt looks great ;) the only thing is that their too long :( but with my heals or wedges its just perfect. Love love these they are my favorite pair right now:)

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite pair!!, November 30, 2012
telconc (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
I love them so much!! It is refined sort of "boyfriend" style fit. The fabric has a nice worn-out feel but not too distressed, soft and comfortable. The color is lovely blue, true to what is pictured here. I normally wear 27 on other style 7FAM jeans and 27 fits me just right on this one. I'm wearing with hems rolled up. So cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered a second pair, March 8, 2013
GC "GC" (Richmond, VA USA) - See all my reviews
These are my favorite jeans. Slightly thinner more comfy fabric than some other jeans. But not so thin as to be unflattering. Slightly looser fit, not too low, perfect for bumming around during the day. Not nice enough to wear out on Saturday night, but that's okay.

I am 5'3" and had to have them hemmed. Usually a size 4. Size 28 fit loosely. I probably could also wear the 27s for a tighter fit.

Careful with the hole in the back pocket though. Your stuff might fall out if you put anything there!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, December 4, 2013
fits perfectly on waist, sits just below waist, soft material and comfortable fit. had to alter the length as my height is 5'2", but still would recommend it to anyone that like this brand.

3.0 out of 5 stars They fit great and look nice but the material is very thin, October 2, 2013
annie acosta (Wellington, Florida, US) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Much looser than expected, September 18, 2013
I have a couple of pairs of 7FAM size 28 jeans but in a different cut. I should have definitely gotten a smaller size. Very loose in the hips. Other than that they are fine

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, good quality, July 29, 2013
Although the jean material was a little thinner than I prefer, I was pleasantly surprised with these jeans. The jeans have enough of a waist that I don't constantly have to pull them back up. They're soft, and have just the right amount of stretch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing fit!!!, April 26, 2013
Y. Petrova (New York, USA) - See all my reviews
Great jeans. I am 5'9, 125 lb and I ordered size 24 - Perfect fit!!!! My butt looks sexy!)) The only thing is these jeans are too short, I will have to wear flat shoes only. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 26, 2013
CECILITA76 "MCN" (SOUTH BEACH, FLORIDA) - See all my reviews
I love this jeans. I read the reviews prior to purchase it. The size runs a little bit bigger, if you like the jeans to fit to your body, so I strongly suggest to get a smaller size. I usually am 28, and this one I got 27. Perfect fit, light texture, and makes a great body shape.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›