4.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to skinny jeans
Published 13 months ago by Azalia

3.0 out of 5 stars Not like other 7 For All Mankind Jeans
I am undecided on these. I have owned about 10 pairs of 7 For All Mankind jeans, but these are the only ones that stretch out as much as they do. After only 1 wear the waist is so baggy that I must keep pulling them up so I don't look like I pooped my pants! I purchased the jeans on sale at a great price, but sadly, I cannot say I would recommend these.
Published 9 months ago by E. Ong

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to skinny jeans, December 15, 2013
I have owned several pair of 7FOM boot cut jeans. These fit similarly through the waist, but are slightly slimmer through the thigh. The straight leg is a great option for normal sized women (I wear the 32) who want the look of a skinny jean without getting that painted on look. The inseam is slightly shorter than usual which is nice as well - usually I hem the 34 length up a bit, but these are just right with a small roll.

4.0 out of 5 stars An everyday favorite, December 12, 2013
I am a true fan of 7's and own several pairs. The Straight is a personal favorite and this specific model has a classic, clean and everyday look. The fit is simple, yet flattering and the wash makes it suitable for every day.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not like other 7 For All Mankind Jeans, April 15, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans!, December 30, 2013
Great jeans, took my measurements at home and the jeans fit perfectly based on the measurements. I will need them hemmed as I am 5'1"

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, January 6, 2014
I'm 5'7 and 150 lbs. I purchased a sz 31 and the jeans fit perfect. I've found 7 jeans to fit me best. The jeans have great quality with the right amount of spandex. Very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jeans, April 3, 2014
7 for All Mankind. Fit is perfect and washes well. I am very happy with the fit as they stretch to fit my curves.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking Pair of Jeans, January 30, 2014
Size was smaller than expected. Wish I was able to find one size higher since I loved the look and the texture

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, January 17, 2014
exactly what I expected, great fit and nice leg shape, good wash. I have other jeans by 7 for all mankind and this is consistent with what I would expect.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good looking jeans but waist too big, January 17, 2014
Waist was too large but good fit elsewhere. I had to return but will not be getting a smaller size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, January 12, 2014
Great jeans- always a little difficult to buy jeans online without trying them on. But I have already worn them a few times.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›