5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, but short inseam
I love this jean, very comfortable and good price. However, you have to be aware that the inseam is just 32 inches. So, if you are tall, it may not fit. I think Amazon should include the inseam on the listing.
Published 15 months ago by Smile

3.0 out of 5 stars Different size than usual
Unfortunately the size was smaller than the usual my wife uses for Seven. This had made her giving the product to someone else.
Published on February 26, 2012 by MB

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, but short inseam, April 9, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Different size than usual, February 26, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them! Great color for the warm weather!, June 13, 2012
This review is from: 7 For All Mankind Women's A Pocket Flip Flop Jean in Vintage Casablanca (Apparel)
These jeans fit me perfectly. I got my usual size 26 (I wear this in Hudson, Paige, Lucky, and Citizens of Humanity), since I saw that they were 98% cotton/2% spandex blend and figured that they would not give too much. The wash is beautiful and one that I don't have in my huge collection of denim. I'm almost 5'5" but have legs on the shorter side, so these fit perfectly with some low heels. I don't mind this at all, but I definitely want ladies to be aware that they may not be able to wear these with flats. Highly highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome color!!, December 10, 2012
E. A. Luna "Tyler&Jayden'sMommy" (Port Hueneme, California United States) - See all my reviews
I didn't own any light color Seven's so I ordered these. I'm really happy with my purchase. They are very comfortable. Order your usual size because these don't stretch out. I've already washed them a couple times and they still look great. They are super long, as usual, but I it's worth it to spend a couple bucks and get them the right length.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly smaller compared to my other 7's, June 13, 2013
These flip flop jeans are slightly smaller than the same ones I have in the Natural Water Blue colour. Still wearable for me though and I really love this colour. They are the perfect length for me to wear with flats (they're about 31 inches in length) I'm 165cm tall with longer legs and a shorter torso.

5.0 out of 5 stars GJ, May 11, 2013
I purchase this jeans because I like the color. the day I received I try and wow perfect and fix for me. the jean very nice and soft.
if this item have other color I will buy more.

good

4.0 out of 5 stars 7 For All Mankind A Pocket, April 25, 2013
I am 5'8" tall and usually have no problem with these jeans. This is a little short with a 32" inseam. I wear 5-6" heels with almost everything I wear and these are meant to go with flats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just my size., February 22, 2013
Lenora Wilson (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
I love how these fit. They are perfect. I am 5'4" and curvy and these are flattering, but I couldn't wear very high heels. I really like them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, January 10, 2013
I bought them for my sister for christmas. A little skeptical since she couldn't try them on but she loves them. And perfect fit!

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware on sizing, March 18, 2013
I purchased these in a 26. I put them on and I was like WOW, was there some sort of malfunction while constructing this pair of jeans? They were abnormally short. I then look on the lable and it says 26s, s = short, um they don't state that in the description of these jeans or I would have never ordered them. I'm 5"5 and a half so CLEARLY I don't order short sizes in jeans. No where does it state SHORT. So people please be careful, other than that the waist fit perfectly....BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Rate and Discover Movies