Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 7 For All Mankind Women's "A" Pocket Flip Flop Jean in Vintage Casablanca, Vintage Casablanca, 29
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 9, 2013
I love this jean, very comfortable and good price. However, you have to be aware that the inseam is just 32 inches. So, if you are tall, it may not fit. I think Amazon should include the inseam on the listing.
on June 13, 2012
These jeans fit me perfectly. I got my usual size 26 (I wear this in Hudson, Paige, Lucky, and Citizens of Humanity), since I saw that they were 98% cotton/2% spandex blend and figured that they would not give too much. The wash is beautiful and one that I don't have in my huge collection of denim. I'm almost 5'5" but have legs on the shorter side, so these fit perfectly with some low heels. I don't mind this at all, but I definitely want ladies to be aware that they may not be able to wear these with flats. Highly highly recommended!
on December 10, 2012
I didn't own any light color Seven's so I ordered these. I'm really happy with my purchase. They are very comfortable. Order your usual size because these don't stretch out. I've already washed them a couple times and they still look great. They are super long, as usual, but I it's worth it to spend a couple bucks and get them the right length.
on February 26, 2012
Unfortunately the size was smaller than the usual my wife uses for Seven. This had made her giving the product to someone else.
on June 13, 2013
These flip flop jeans are slightly smaller than the same ones I have in the Natural Water Blue colour. Still wearable for me though and I really love this colour. They are the perfect length for me to wear with flats (they're about 31 inches in length) I'm 165cm tall with longer legs and a shorter torso.
on May 11, 2013
I purchase this jeans because I like the color. the day I received I try and wow perfect and fix for me. the jean very nice and soft.
if this item have other color I will buy more.

good
on April 25, 2013
I am 5'8" tall and usually have no problem with these jeans. This is a little short with a 32" inseam. I wear 5-6" heels with almost everything I wear and these are meant to go with flats.
on February 22, 2013
I love how these fit. They are perfect. I am 5'4" and curvy and these are flattering, but I couldn't wear very high heels. I really like them.
on January 10, 2013
I bought them for my sister for christmas. A little skeptical since she couldn't try them on but she loves them. And perfect fit!
on March 18, 2013
I purchased these in a 26. I put them on and I was like WOW, was there some sort of malfunction while constructing this pair of jeans? They were abnormally short. I then look on the lable and it says 26s, s = short, um they don't state that in the description of these jeans or I would have never ordered them. I'm 5"5 and a half so CLEARLY I don't order short sizes in jeans. No where does it state SHORT. So people please be careful, other than that the waist fit perfectly....BUYERS BEWARE!!!