5.0 out of 5 stars Love the material
Published 10 months ago by Ana Gomez

3.0 out of 5 stars Look like leather but
I did like them but my usual size was a little too big. I may repurchase but I will go down a size and see how they fit.
The zipper also didn't seem to tuck right when zipped up. All in all nice faux leather look
Published 1 month ago by tvicon

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the material, February 22, 2014
I was looking for a pair of leather or leather like jeans. After trying many "coated" and many "pleather", this is by far the winner. the material is really really soft and it does look like leather. The best part is Hand washable!!! Beautiful jeans! do not create a muffin top at all. My only complain would be that they are a little low (just like all other 7s), but they do not create a muffin top because they are very soft and light.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm 5'7" 145lbs and the 29 is perfect. The waistband doesn't create a muffin top and ..., August 11, 2014
I'm 5'7" 145lbs and the 29 is perfect. The waistband doesn't create a muffin top and the material is very light weight. The only drawback is dry clean or handwash only.

5.0 out of 5 stars 7Man does it again., June 18, 2014
Great fit and quality - not cheap looking. 5'2" and apprx. 110 lbs. Size 27 always works for me with this brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, August 22, 2014
Just perfect. Ordered my regular sz25 and they fit like a glove. Gorgeous Versatile look and I can't wait to wear them out :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars These pants are soft and easy to wear, October 20, 2014
These pants are soft and easy to wear. Although the fit is a bit smaller than my other 7 skinnies (I would recommend sizing up), they are comfortable and the fabric is soft. That being said, these are not fake leather pants. They are called leather-like and that is an accurate description. They look SIMILAR to a pebbled leather, but keep in mind, if you are looking for leather pants, these are not it. They are a fun pant and comfortable to wear, so I would recommend them, along with sizing up one size. I haven't decided if I will keep or return since I was looking for more of a leather look.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, December 31, 2013
The style and fit of these are great- the fabric is really soft and buttery. I wasn't in love with the color, otherwise I would have kept them because they fit so well- no muffin top!!

4.0 out of 5 stars These are really nice looking pants, November 25, 2014
These are really nice looking pants. They really do look like leather. The first pair I received was the wrong size, but Amazon quickly remedied that, by shipping out the correct size the next day. The new pair are amazing! I got a lot of compliments on them

3.0 out of 5 stars Look like leather but, November 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxe look, great fit, October 20, 2014
I bought a 28: I am the same size in Jbrand and this fitted like a second skin. It really does look like genuine leather. Unlike other coated jeans, this finish doesn't look tacky - looks luxe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants, November 25, 2014
Super cute and very comfortable. They run a little big i would recomend buying a size smaller.