Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on February 22, 2014
I was looking for a pair of leather or leather like jeans. After trying many "coated" and many "pleather", this is by far the winner. the material is really really soft and it does look like leather. The best part is Hand washable!!! Beautiful jeans! do not create a muffin top at all. My only complain would be that they are a little low (just like all other 7s), but they do not create a muffin top because they are very soft and light.
on January 29, 2015
Height 5'7 weight 137, curvy. I contemplated size 29 or 30. Went with 29. They are very stretchy and they sit perfectly, not to high or low. Waistband is soft and stretcy no gap no muffin top. Sexy pants. hubby can't wait to see them out with tight top and platforms.
on April 23, 2015
These are just as cute as described in the other reviews! They fit exactly as I expected them to. I didn't have to size down as some reviewers stated. The ONLY complaint I have is that even just trying them on left my hands covered in the black dye. The tag does recommend washing before wear and I typically take that with a grain of salt but this is a must on these pants. I had black EVERYWHERE after just trying them on. The other reason I personally can't give them 5 stars is simply because they do NOTHING for my rear end. I have a typically small butt, unfortunately, but these pants don't do anything to help that... in fact they flatten it even more. Obviously this is a personal problem but in case you're lacking in the butt department, just be cautious that these are going to look much better with a longer shirt. Overall, the fit is great and the pants have a very leather-like-look but not necessarily up close. I'm thankful I didn't pay the full $189 that I was going to but they're still pretty pricey to not be perfect, but again I don't think that's the fault of the pants... it's the fault of my no-butt genes.
on November 25, 2014
These are really nice looking pants. They really do look like leather. The first pair I received was the wrong size, but Amazon quickly remedied that, by shipping out the correct size the next day. The new pair are amazing! I got a lot of compliments on them
on July 11, 2015
Oh my goodness. The material is so soft and comfortable. I kinda took a gamble and bought these pants, and they definitely did exceed my expectations. I was hesitating due to the price, but after receiving it then I realised why it was that expensive. These pair of pants are the highest quality pants I have ever bought. They are skinny jeans, but are stretchy and do not restrict your movements at all. If I wear this pair of jeans out my friends would probably be hanging around me trying to molest my thighs lol. The material is heavenly!

The only problem was I didn't wash the pants before trying it, and it left black stains on my hands as if after reading a newspaper. I am 115 lbs, 5'4 and bought my normal jeans size, 27.
on August 11, 2014
I'm 5'7" 145lbs and the 29 is perfect. The waistband doesn't create a muffin top and the material is very light weight. The only drawback is dry clean or handwash only.
on June 18, 2014
Great fit and quality - not cheap looking. 5'2" and apprx. 110 lbs. Size 27 always works for me with this brand.
on January 6, 2016
I went by the other reviewers. Fit was perfect. I did not get black on my hands as one reviewer said, but am washing before wear just in case. I ordered my normal jean size & it worked perfect. I like the feel & look of real leather. More comfy than most leather pants/jeans. They have stretch too. Good to tuck into boots. Can turn under to wear w heels. Slim fit.
I am adding to my review after wearing these twice to go out. They were comfy & stretchy. I am ordering a size smaller because they stretch out. I saw these in a trendy boutique in Vail, CO & they were over $200, but only $99 here. Thank you bunches Amazon. Also, the boutique was almost sold out.
on November 4, 2014
I did like them but my usual size was a little too big. I may repurchase but I will go down a size and see how they fit.
The zipper also didn't seem to tuck right when zipped up. All in all nice faux leather look
on November 27, 2015
These are the most amazingly comfortable pants! I always love the fit of 7 for all mankind, but these feel so soft and comfortable they are even better than my jeans. I only wish they were priced lower so I could purchase another pair!