5.0 out of 5 stars very flattering
These pants a very flattering fit. They are great dark wash. Of course they were very long and had to be tailored but that was to be expected.
Published 21 months ago by Pen Name

2.0 out of 5 stars Not flattering on a short person.
Published 11 months ago by Jessica A. Heironimus

5.0 out of 5 stars very flattering, April 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect jeans, March 5, 2014
Best pair of jeans EVER! Exactly what I wanted. The price was by far the cheapest I have seen online or in a store.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not flattering on a short person., February 14, 2014
At 5'3" and 118 lbs, these were not flattering - not simply because they were too long - I knew they would be and could've easily hemmed them myself, but because they fit oddly at the waist. They were too tight at the waist band and too loose right below. They made my rear look larger - I think it was the cut and placement of the pockets that was unhelpful. I wound up returning these and buying a pair of petite Citizens of Humanity. I have a bit of a bowling pin shape and those worked better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans, January 13, 2014
I was hesitant to buy jeans online so I was happy when they arrived and they were exactly what I was looking for and they fit! I like the dark color and the length, it's not easy to find jeans that are long. I'd buy another pair but unfortunately shipping/duties add another 30.00, so we'll see, maybe next year. Shipping took about 2 weeks to Canada. I'm glad I bought them.