5.0 out of 5 stars Great short length quality denim

3.0 out of 5 stars 31" Inseam? NOT petite
Published 9 months ago by J. C. Jensen

3.0 out of 5 stars 31" Inseam? NOT petite, November 11, 2013
J. C. Jensen (Brunswick, ME United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 7 For All Mankind Womens Boot Cut Flip Flop Jeans (Apparel)
I like the wash, and they look great from behind, but they definitely are NOT petite. The inseam is 31" (I measured), which is 3" longer than the standard 28" on most petite or short length jeans. Also, the knee is too low and it falls below my actual knee. It looks like they just took the regular style and hemmed it. Amazon should not include the word petite in the listing if they are not actually petite.

edited: I decided to keep them because the fabric is nice and the cut on the rear is fantastic, but I still wish the knee positioning and length were a true petite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great short length quality denim, August 27, 2013
These 7 For All Mankind jeans fit just like the picture. I recently had a baby and my other 7's are too tight in the waist (eeek - muffin top) so I bought these a size up (30 - and I usually wear a 28 or 29 in 7's) and they fit like a glove and I know, as all of my other 7's did, they'll stretch a little bit. The length was good (I'm 5'2) and I can wear with flats or heels. If you've never purchased a pair of 7 For All Mankind jeans before, these are GREAT for the 5'4" and under gal. And if you're trying to work off a little heaviness around the middle, the waist is slightly more forgiving without changing the style of the jean. I have found other denim to really fit snug around the waist and then, if I go up a size, the butt and thighs are too loose. Not the case with these. Great value and quality for the price (and I would pay full price for this brand and style).

3.0 out of 5 stars Not like my other 7's, September 3, 2013
A bit too long for petite. I've bought jeans in short/petite in 7's and they've fit fine in the past but for some reason these were just too much. I also didn't like the fit up top (rise too long too). I'm about 5'2 and ordered a 27. Unfortunately I'm going to return these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jeans, April 28, 2013
I have many pairs of Seven Jeans so I knew that I was receiving a great product. These are a petite version which is still a tad long for me,I am 5'3 and still need to wear heels with them. Which is ok because they are a dark jean and definitely used for going out on night occasions.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice fit, became fuzzy after 1 month, February 16, 2013
Love the cut of these jeans, I have 3 pair & are happy with 2 of them.
The most recently ordered pair became fuzzy in the knees and thighs after 1 month of wear/wash.
Might be looking for a new "go to" pair of jeans.

4.0 out of 5 stars Old Reliable, February 19, 2014
This is my third pair, This is the classic Seven Jean. Flattering. Not much stretch, but enough to be comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, August 26, 2013
I am 5'4" and I can still wear low heels with these jeans. They fit similarly to other 7 jeans. The color and sizing is great. My only negative comment is that I wish the material was a bit softer. However, if they are like my previous pair of 7's, they will be nice and cozy in no time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, April 4, 2013
fsb (Boston, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This isn't the first time I order 7 jeans online, they are probably the only jeans I would buy without trying on. They run true to size, the cut is great, and the fabric and colour are exactly what I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans!, April 1, 2013
These are very flattering, cute jeans. The fit is perfect, as well as the length, for a more petite frame (I'm 5'3").

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new jeans., March 15, 2013
Jeans fit great true to size. I ordered a size 28. The length is longer than I would like, I am only 5'2 so even in petite, these jeans are a little long. However I am enjoying my jeans, they are super comfortable and fit great.

7 For All Mankind Womens Boot Cut Flip Flop Jeans