5.0 out of 5 stars The kings of jeans!
Published 17 months ago by kitt

3.0 out of 5 stars like most of my other 7s purchased
These are short. Not a 34 inseam, and there is no natural looking wear to the hem, like most of my other 7s purchased. Makes me think they have been altered in length and returned. Also are a bit large in the waist. I really needed a pair of jeans, so I will keep them. Just wearing with flats, and a belt.
Published 2 months ago by spokanite

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The kings of jeans!, September 11, 2013
For me, Dojo jeans are the most flattering in the denim universe. Normally, I manage to buy them for much less, but I was in dire need of a new pair and just happily bit the bullet here. Thankfully there was a 20% off promo going at the time! Although $130 is a ton of cash for a pair of jeans, I consider it a worthwhile investment, as they will last forever with the right care (see below).

Dojos are timelessly elegant in the way that they are cut, and super comfortable. They will elongate the legs like a charm and are very flattering. Since few of us are 6' tall models, the majority of women won't have legs long enough for those with a 35 or 36 inseam or whatever, even with super-high heels, but the petite version is just too short if you're over 5'4". At 5'6", I shall have to have those hemmed. Worth it!

The fabric is stretchy enough for comfort, but has just the right amount of rigidity to provide that support effect a good pair of denims will give the wearer (especially in the bum area ;-p). The color is absolutely fab, on the cool side of dark. This makes dressing up these trousers-like jeans dead easy. A sexy top, a fitted blazer and a pair of heels. Alternatively they will look good with absolutely anything.

Wash them cold on the delicate program, HANG THEM to dry (never use the dryer), and these will last you forever. A classic, I tell you!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars like most of my other 7s purchased, December 22, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, August 20, 2014
I am 5-10 and these jeans are 3 inches too tall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of jeans, August 4, 2014
A great pair of jeans. As always with this brand, the pants are super long. I will be taking them to the tailor. I like my pants roomy and ordered the 29 - fit is nice for 5'8" and 136 pounds. Will wear on long flights as well as to look put together for dinners out and drinks with friends

3.0 out of 5 stars size 10/12=32, August 29, 2014
Nice jeans. Comfortable food material. Its just kinda low in the waistband. If I bend over my but crack will show. I got a size 32. And I wear a size 10 or 12

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally have them!, March 11, 2014
The waist fit perfectly, a bit tight through the thigh. Length was long, but I knew I would need them tailored. Other than that, great color, good fit!

4.0 out of 5 stars Too long, December 27, 2013
The fit worked well but they were super long so I returned them, I will need to order the short inseam

2.0 out of 5 stars Feel nice but too small, October 2, 2014
Wasn't allowed to exchange them out for a bigger size with the sale price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of jeans, November 19, 2013
This review is from: 7 For All Mankind Women's Dojo Jean In Midnight New York Dark (Apparel)
They look great dressed up or down and they elongate the legs. My favorite jean in my collection. I loved them so much I bought three pairs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Really cute, but THIN THIN THIN, February 23, 2012
I love these jeans, but the material is EXTREMELY Thin. I wear a 28 and there are holes in the thighs and knees from wear and tear....Too bad!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›