5.0 out of 5 stars Great skinny jean/jegging.
This is a great skinny jean/jegging. A couple things I noticed about them are:

-They are a dark classic blue, which I was expecting. Almost as cute as 7FAM mercer wash. Never the less, they are a very classy and versatile color.
Published on October 20, 2011 by L. Stark

3.0 out of 5 stars good jean, odd sizing
I usually wear a 26 in skinnies and a 28 in regular jeans. I ordered the 26 and 28 in these and think I should have gone with the 27. Take note.
Published 12 months ago by PA Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skinny jean/jegging., October 20, 2011
This review is from: 7 For All Mankind Women's Skinny Jean in Rinsed Indigo (Apparel)
This is a great skinny jean/jegging. A couple things I noticed about them are:

-They feel true to size to me for the 7FAM brand. I should note that I don't have any other 7FAM skinnies, but I do own the A-Pocket, Dojo, Ginger, and Boot cut styles.
-They are a jegging, but have less stretch than other brands of jeggings - most have at least 4% spandex, so you want them to fit snug, because like most 7FAM jeans they will stretch some with wear. When I first put them on they kind of scrunched at the back of legs, within an hour or the pant relaxed and that was gone.
-They feel a little more substantial than other jegging brands to me. I started out buying less $$$ brands to see if I liked the style, then decided to buy my default brand: 7FAM.

They are a great buy for someone looking for a classic investment piece. I ordered 3 colors and kept all of them. They look great with boots or flats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 21, 2012
Amazon Customer (ORLANDO, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
I bought this product as a gift to my wife. She just loved it, the design, quality of the fabric. I would recommend this to everybody!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, September 12, 2013
It's true to it's size and comfortable. For safety measures (it's skinny jeans!) I bought 1 size bigger (I wore 25 for GAP and bought 26). On my 1st try (before wash) it's a bit tight. 2nd times (after wash) it's just nice. However on 3rd onward it's become slightly loose. I guess I should buy my size not bigger.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans!, December 25, 2013
It's about time I could order a pair of skinny jeans on my normal size! These fit great. They aren't too long which is nice and the color is great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of VERY skinny jeans, November 21, 2013
If you are looking for a pair of skinny jeans that fit like leggings, these will be just right. They are super dark too, so the overall effect is slimming. Just be sure to note that they are tight from top to bottom and the dye will rub off on lighter fabrics.

5.0 out of 5 stars favorite jeans, November 30, 2013
These are my every day jeans. They are so comfortable and flattering! They are very very stretchy so if you are looking for more of a denim jean then these are not for you. I like my jeans like second skin so I got a 24 which fits perfect on my 5'3" 110lb frame with no muffin top or pinching at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Without question my favorite jean, May 16, 2014
Without question my favorite jean. Perhaps 1/2 size too large. I'm a skinny jean aholic having well over 50 pair. Without question these are my favorites. These are "spray on" tight without being restrictive. There is plenty of stretch and a nice low rise. I wear them tucked into boots with a V neck sweater or a hoodie, They even look nice with a sport coat and unbuttoned shirt. I'm a guy and they work for me. Take a chance they'll work for you as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, May 12, 2014
Love these jeans. Fit well and look great on. Never owned a pair of Seven jeans but I will continue to buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 4, 2014
They fit perfectly! Amazon even got the package to me 3 days before expected, which was amazing! I have so many pairs of jeans, and for me these have become my default pair of jeans. I love them. They fit true to size!

3.0 out of 5 stars good jean, odd sizing, February 28, 2014