5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fit

2.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, but the seam broke after 4 months
Published 7 months ago by Rachel Henderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fit, March 20, 2014
LisaG (Los Altos, ca United States) - See all my reviews
It's a great feeling and a bit of a surprise when jeans ordered on Amazon arrive and turn out to fit PERFECTLY. I'm really pleased with these...they're snug (in a good way) in the waist and hips, with a nice long straight leg that doesn't look too skinny for the office. Nice whiskering in the front, and flattering pockets in the back. I'm 5'10" and 175, the 31 is just right.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, but the seam broke after 4 months, April 21, 2014
Rachel Henderson (Holland, Michigan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 7 For All Mankind Women's Kimmie Straight-Leg Jean in La Verna Lake (Apparel)
In all my other jeans I'm a 27/28. But the 29s of these are perfect. Order large. These are my favorite jeans!! The rise is just right, after 4 kids I like something with a mid-rise. They are the perfect length for my and fit, I'm 5'9" and 140. HOWEVER, after 4 months they split in the butt. They aren't even that tight on me. But the fabric along the seam between the pockets just split. I'm going to order another pair since they fit so nicely and hope that this pair was a defect and not indicative of their overall quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I would have ordered another pair!, January 9, 2014
I'm a true size 8 and the 29's fit perfectly! The material is nice quality and has a stretch to it. I'm 5'8 and the jeans are a good length.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good on hips, November 1, 2014
These jeans are a really weird shape unless one is straight up and down like the model. J brand straight legs are much more flattering. I'm 5"2' and 140 lbs and these jeans make me looks dumpy- other kimmie jeans from seven, like the boot cut, work better. So if you have wideish hips these jeans probably won't work for you but I recommend j brand rail straights or kimmie boot cut.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, January 6, 2014
I'm 5'7 and 150 lbs. I purchased a sz 31 and the jeans fit perfect. I've found 7 jeans to fit me best. The jeans have great quality with the right amount of spandex. Very comfortable.

1.0 out of 5 stars I have other kimmies in the same fit and size ..., September 4, 2014
I have other kimmies in the same fit and size, these seem to be miss labeled. As I am in canada not worth it to return. Oh well, last time I try buying jeans on line from the states.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous fit!, March 17, 2014
The cut on these jeans is superb! They fit so well, (true to size) and are extremely comfortable. The rise is just right. When I first tried them on I thought they were bigger than my other size 28 jeans, so I measured them, but no, they are the same width in the hips and waist, just a much better fabric and cut than my Levi's, the rise being slightly higher makes all the difference. Highly recommend these, my new favourites!

5.0 out of 5 stars sexy jeans, January 27, 2014
I think these jeans look awesome on girls. My wife looks hot wearing them. I wish she wore them more though

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, August 7, 2014
Fits a complete size too small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but small, April 2, 2014
Caro (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
Cute jeans, flattering cut, too small. I usually wear 27/28 but need 29 in these. Didn't stretch with wear unfortunately.

7 For All Mankind Women's Kimmie Straight-Leg Jean in La Verna Lake