Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 2, 2012 12:12:01 PM PST
Is there an option to turn off the blood and violence?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 12:40:23 PM PST
McSquishin says:
Nope

Posted on Dec 5, 2012 10:00:10 PM PST
Home Fried says:
Compared to other rated M games, Halo 4 isn't all that bad. But ultimately, it's your call.

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 1:15:55 AM PST
McSquishin says:
I agree with A. Bailey about it relatively not being that bad, but just keep in mind that violence is inherent to the FPS genre. You're not going to be able to get away from that when the whole point of the game is to cause death and mayhem.

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 2:21:19 PM PST
Katmarlow says:
My 10 y/o son is asking about this game (Halo 4). He is a mature 10 y/o but from what the older Halo games have A LOT of cursing. I was told and from what I saw on this packaging it says "blood and violence", that's it. I'm not into all the games and I know this is popular, but would like an honest opinion from anyone that would like to give it...then I can ultimately make a wise decision. THANKS!

Posted on Jan 3, 2013 9:25:51 AM PST
halo is really not that bad, in fact its the only m rated game really for eveyone. there is practically no cursing in halo 4 rest assured however you will still be gunning down aliens wich still is not too bad considering the new enemies are kind of robotic and its all just alien blood not human.you really cant go wrong with this game. its mature but it can be for younger people also i grew up playing this game and my cousin who is 8 plays it i mentor him. last year his mom finnaly sat down and watched me play and decided it was alright for him to play. when compared to call of duty or grand theft auto of course.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 6, 2013 9:38:17 AM PDT
joshua addie says:
So true! I think it should be rated teen,I'm 17 and been playing halo since 13

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 7, 2013 2:32:52 AM PDT
Matthew says:
It's nothing compared to other rated M games on the market like GTA, Devil May Cry, or Gears of War and others. There is no launguage in the game that I can remember, maybe 'ah hell' at the most but nothing like the F word or shit. As for blood, you shoot robots that have orange good come out when you shoot them so I dont think thats a problem. As for shooting the aliens, some blood does come out, but its nothing compared to games like Gears of War or a movie like Gladiator or Troy. I'm the oldest of 10 kids in my family and I just got Halo 4 for my sbilngs and my parents have no problem with the game and the kids love it. The only problem you could get from this game is online mulitplayer if you allow your son to play it. Some people talk trash in there but you can change settings on the xbox account to where he cant talk to other people and other people can't talk to him. All in all im surpirsed this is a rated M game, its honestly a T. But i think Microsoft wants a M rating cuz it appeals to the older audiences. So yes i think this game is ok for your son.

Posted on Feb 28, 2014 6:28:40 PM PST
Connor says:
I guess you might be a parent trying to protect you'r child, but if so, violence and blood in video games isn't that bad. I mean it's just fake blood coming from computer controlled programs. and The violence- just the same fake people no big deal. But if you don't want to listen to me, that's ok but Halo 4 doesn't have much blood and most of it (mind i said MOST not ALL) is from those computer controlled aliens I was talking about. Oh yah the alien's blood is also purple.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Dec 2, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 28, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about