4.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't use it on wood, but works well on ceramic tile floors
I used this on my tired ceramic floor and it works great. Applying it is tedious because you have to make sure NOT to work it in, just paint it on and watch out for bubbling. Although mostly the bubbles seem to collect in the grout lines and once dry are barely noticeable. I use a steamer to clean the floor and you have to be very careful as the steam will take up the...
Published on August 2, 2010 by Kismetique

1.0 out of 5 stars WHAT A MESS!!
Ordered this prodcts, cleaned my tile floors and grout carefully. When applied as directed it pooled and bubbled. After it was done my floors did look better, but after just a few days whenever you stood in one spot for more than a few seconds with bare feet, it stuck to the bottom of my feet and began to peel up. Now wherever the sealant is left, it attracts dirt and...
Published on January 5, 2008 by L. Carlin

‹ Previous | 14 5 613 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Rejuvenate on Hard Wood Floors, September 26, 2013
Gail S. McKnight (GALVESTON, TX, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: For Life Products RJ16FSCB Rejuvenate Wood Finish Restorer Floor Finish 16 OZ - As Seen On TV (Kitchen)
I applied this product to my scraped Hickory floors and was very pleased at first. We have two dogs and everytime they walk across the floor, you can see their little claw marks! Now it looks like I have very badly abused scraped Hickory floors. I am trying to sell my house and feedback from the last realtor: my client loved the house, but pet scratches on the wood floors is a problem! I belatedly found ALL of these horrible reviews. It sounds like we have a great class action law suit growing here. The rejuvenate help line said to remove the product with NONammonia window cleaner. Everyone else is saying to use ammonia. What to do????!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars WORST EVER - RUINED OUR WEEKEND AND QUITE POSSIBLY OUR MARRIAGE, February 25, 2013
Worst product ever - it is horrible - please do not buy!!!! We used it, looked ok but then very blotchy and not even. Tried to get it off and now we have a horrible mess that needs professional help. I then called the rejuvenate company and they were surprised of how many negative comments there are on their product (which I wish I read earlier).

To say it lightly, my husband and I have been trying to clean this mess for 3 days with no luck - he is mad for buying it, I'm mad for applying it and we both hate each other now after 10 hours of cleaning this floor and no luck!!!

HATE THIS PRODUCT!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible on brazilian cherry floor, January 20, 2011
At first I was impressed by the glossy appearance of our cherry floor after the application of rejuvenate. But I soon wished I never applied this terrible product. In the following days I used my vacuum cleaner and realized that it left marks on the floor everywhere I went. The vacuum cleaner is not at fault and does a perfect job on all the other floors. Basically it seems that any type of friction on the rejuvenate surface causes marks that make the entire floor appear scratched. It's a real mess and I am now desperate to find a way to remove this chemical. DON'T BUY IT!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Mess - still trying to remove it after a year!, May 30, 2010
Don't use this product. I used it on new high gloss wood laminate floors and it left a nasty coating. After trying unsuccessfully to remove the product from the floors, I called the company. First they told me I was using it incorrectly even though I followed the very simple directions to a tee. Secondly, they finally agreed to have someone locally contact me and come clean and restore my floors. Empty promise! No one ever called and after a year I am still trying to get nasty splotches from this produt off my floor. Yuck and what a job!

1.0 out of 5 stars this product almost killed my wife, September 17, 2013
She just had surgery on her knee and is on crutches. Its basically like smearing lard all over your floor and then trying to balance on crutches. It was a nightmare. She asked me if I'd taken life insurance out on her. Then we spent the night cleaning it up with vinegar but she's quivering in terror, afraid to move off the bed. My advice. Don't use it ever!! Unless of course you have a hidden camera and want to put it on YouTube.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shiny!!, August 14, 2008
After using 1 bottle on my condo I immediately got 4 more bottles. If I don't include my bathroom 1 bottle will cover the whole 925 sq ft. It did take some fussing with the technique. At first I tried a rag mop but found a sponge mop worked better at control for me. Very shiny!! So yummy. Brings out the beauty in the wood. The only thing is that it wears off. It lasts a week or two but that's about it. I will use b/c it makes me happy when my floors look great and would be a stunner when having people over. If you're selling your house this would be a must try at making your floors look their best!

1.0 out of 5 stars worts crap on the market, stay away from this product, November 17, 2013
worst crap on the market!
It leaves streaks all over the floor and is a nightmare to remove!
Please do not buy this product, i have tried others and this is the worst product on the market!
If you buy and use it then good luck removing it, I spent 2 days using numerous products and cannot get it off completely.
My floors looked good before using it since then look terrible.

1.0 out of 5 stars filmy residue, September 28, 2010
I bought this product to clean my laminate flooring. It has left a filmy residue that I am still trying to get up! I have tried steam cleaning and several other cleaners and there remains this streaky film throughout the house. I do not recommend this product. I usually use Bona, which works great, but they were out so i got this product instead. What a mistake. Lesson learned!

3.0 out of 5 stars Application very touchy, April 26, 2013
Do not use this product unless you are prepared to treat it like a very touchy painting job. On a perfectly clean and dry floor, all strokes must be uniform and with the grain (wood floor). Product begins to set up almost immediately, so you must move quickly. In a large, multi room space, figure out how you are going to handle room transitions beforehand, because it will not work to blend a fresh application with an edge partially set up. Ou can blend edges or correct spots missed hours after the product has dried, but the blending of the coats will show. Remove all furniture possible, because going around couch legs, etc. will show. I obtained a (I think too) shiny result that actually squeaks under my shoes. If you look, you can see the flaws, and it's not as rich looking as the original, but still an improvement after a ton of work.

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning: Professional Rejuvenate is a Different Product, February 5, 2013
Beach Wife (SoCal United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased Rejuvenate Wood Floor Professional Restorer. The bottle looks just the same as the one pictured here. I tested it on a portion of my hardwood floor and it did not cover even light scratches and marks. I then sanded the test boards and reapplied Rejuvenate. The deep scratches weren't eliminated but the light scratches were (from the sanding). The finish was beautiful and lustrous...and not too shiny to mix in with my satin finished polyurethane floors.

The bottle says that the more coats of Rejuvenate you put on the floor, the glossier the result. I didn't want a glossy finish so I decided to remove the Rejuvenate and sand the deep scratches again and then recoat. I couldn't remove the Rejuvenate and, going to the company's web site, I learned that the Professional Rejuvenate is a urethane based product requiring a stripper or a professional to remove. The web site also warns that any other product should not be applied over the Rejuvenate. If I ever want to refinish my wood floors completely, I'll have to pay for expensive removal of the Rejuvenate wherever I used it.

The bottle says that Rejuvenate provides a long-lasting finish. Their web site says the Professional Rejuvenate lasts only 3-6 months! That's not long enough to compensate for its limitations. I'm thankful that I used it on only two long boards. I will sand both of them down and start over with a polyurethane for floors.

I gave it three stars because the finish was so nice. Before using any kind of Rejuvenate, check their web site to be safe. Good Luck!

‹ Previous | 14 5 613 | Next ›