Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: For the Record, Episode 1: Surveillance State
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 17, 2013
More evidence that the Federal government is completely out of control and a danger to all Americans. It also further tarnishes my opinion of George W. Bush, a man I used to respect. How much more is going on covertly in the Obama administration with the threats they have levied against whistle blowers? Hearing what these people have been through, who is going to be willing to put themselves through h*ll to blow the whistle? Absolutely frightening.
55 comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2013
I just watched episode 1: Survelliance State at [...] and it is past time for every American to
be informed about what is going on in the intelligence community of the US government. The information in this
program is chilling and can directly effect all American's freedoms and futures. Please order the DVD and watch
it then pass it on to your family and friends. It is that important.
33 comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 22, 2013
i highly recommend this to everyone who wants to have a clue what's really going on ..don't be an ostrich!
on April 23, 2013
Scary but at my age (?)I remember way back I heard a man speak about this then saying the young(which I was at that time)will live to see this come true, And as long as the people set back and do nothing they won't stop. Another book of TRUTH.
This is NOT hear say and a book of fairy tales, the men that lived it is now talking about it.
on May 5, 2013
I learned many facts that I did not know however, none really shocked me. It is obvious that a lot of time, effort and work was put into this presentation and I appreciate that.
on November 30, 2013
You just thought you were shocked about the NSA spying revelation! You don't know half the story. This is as Paul Harvey would say..."the rest of the story". These brave former government workers are blowing the whistle on what goes on. It takes a special person to want to know, what they DON'T want to know, and to hear, what they DON'T want to hear. It's way past time to turn the lights on and dispel the darkness that would take away our freedom. Great documentary that every freedom loving American should see and show to everyone you know, who will be willing to face the reality that has become our New America. To be forewarned is to be forearmed! We all need to wake up and step up to the plate to protect our freedom, and support those who will stand up with us and for us! Once it's gone, it can not be regained. Remember this quote from one of our founding fathers, "Those who would sacrifice their freedom for security, will have neither." Another quote from Benjamin Franklin..."If you make yourself a sheep, you will be eaten by wolves." Inform yourself! Stand up! Speak up, or give up, these are the only 2 choices we have.
on September 4, 2013
Get your popcorn ready and hold your breath. But remember this was made and released---LONG BEFORE-- whistleblower Snowden released all the NSA Scandal stuff which is now coming out every other day. Once you watch this you'll never doubt Beck again, he is always a year or two ahead of the curve or the facts. And if you want to know "The Truth About Guns" get that video too and combine the shipping to save money, make it a family movie night.
on May 10, 2013
Glenn Beck tells the truth, always backs it up with documentation and always invites you to do your own research. We can"t depend on the regular news channels anymore because they either ignore a lot of what is happening in the world or they white wash it.
on May 4, 2013
Thank God for Glenn Beck and all the good work he does. I wish more so-called religious leaders got involved. Excellent video
on May 5, 2013
Very well written. I loved it tremendously. The research was top knot. It is so refreshing to get the truth. Very courageous. Can't wait for the next episodes.