Say Yes to the Dress 16 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pushing the Limits For Comora, her search for a gown gets a lot more glitzy with the arrival of her consultant, talk-show host Kelly Ripa. Across the salon, bride Autumn is a statuesque blond with expensive taste. Returning bride Donna's having a bad day.
2. Fashion Police Norah comes to her appointment with her opinionated Jordanian family. Shenelle is a make-up artist who arrives accompanied by fashion forward entourage. Virginia has come to her first fitting with her outspoken mother in law by her side.
3. Too Many Cooks in the Kitchen Cake Boss Buddy Valastro's wife, Lisa, is ready to find the perfect dress for her 10th anniversary wedding vow renewal and she's brought along Buddy's four very vocal sisters. Dominique knows exactly how she wants. Jessica is in alterations, anxious.
4. One of a Kind Jackie is a wedding model and pageant queen that looks great in any gown she wears and she's worn many. Rachael had been dreaming of a dress just like Kate Middleton's. Bride Alia and her fiance are planning a communal ceremony.
5. Worth the Wait Dale's renewing her vows to her rock n roll star husband Gary Rossington, founding member of Lynyrd Skynyrd. Taryn is a young bride who just can't wait to buy a wedding dress. Denise has returned to the salon after four years to try on her wedding dress.
6. Together as One Meighan and Christina represent the newest kind of American family. Jackie, who thought she was in an appointment when she was ambushed for a style makeover by Stacey and Clinton on What Not to Wear, returns to the salon. Aja is sad at her fitting.
7. Dress Obsess Porsha loves turtlenecks so much that she wants to wear a gown with her signature style. Kelly is an over the top bride who's come to the salon for a silver couture Pnina. Bride Janelle couldn't envision wearing something ordinary.
8. The Devil is in the Details Niche visits the salon looking for a stylish gown against her traditional mom's wishes. Kate has arrived with a list of specific details for her gown - tea length, sleeves and vintage. Dawn tries on her fashion forward one shouldered gown at the fitting.
9. The Facilitators Bride Tamika has come to the salon accompanied by her wedding planner, her stylist, and some family members. Ashley wants to to look like a princess. Sandra's unusual wedding gown features six layers of rainbow-tulle underneath her tea-length gown.
10. Never Settle Catherine is confident that she can find the perfect dropped waist gown with a sweetheart neckline to match her vision. Elona is an inspirational woman who has overcome tremendous obstacles to be at the salon. Courtney wants approval from her mom.
11. Sister Resistors Katherine, owner of Georgetown Cupcakes 'DC comes to the salon straight from " DC Cupcakes" accompanied by her sister and business partner. Bride Suzy is accompanied by her bossy older sister. Lauren arrives at the fitting anxious about her dress.
12. The Majority Rules Marjorie's enlisted her family and friends to help find a dress for her wedding in just two months. Lynette's at style odds with her family and friends. After putting her wedding reception on hold for 5 years, Dana is about to walk down the aisle.
13. A One Track Mind Sarah, an RN who only wears scrubs, has come to the salon with her heart set on one particular lace dress. Erika has arrived for her 3rd fitting unsure about her $6,000 gown she purchased. Kelly's certain she wants a particular ball gown.
14. That Special Someone This is a bittersweet shopping trip for Bride Katie and her family. Sarah and her husband visit the salon to find a gown for their 10th anniversary vow renewal. Since she's been called cute her whole life, Jodee wants to look sexy on her wedding day.
15. Same Dress, Different Girl Jessica has her hands full because Bride Kasey has obsessive compulsive disorder which can be debilitating for her decision making. Jackie's dress must be able to mask self tanner. Angela has arrived in alterations with second thoughts.
16. For the Love of Mom Candice is shopping with her mom for her wedding that's just 21 days away. Bride Jacy has come with an entourage, but the day is bittersweet because she desperately wishes her parents could be with her. Tabitha has made salon history by spending $70,000.
17. Ready, Aim, Focus! Bride Ashley is a former pageant contestant and part-time model budget dreaming of one gown that she tried on at another salon. Christie is a former Hollywood stuntwoman ready to get married. Leah asks for a dress that doesn't have "boob mirage."
18. Princess for a Day Latoya is a diva with the fantasy to walk down the aisle in a blinged-out ball gown. Kristin was diagnosed with lung cancer and after months of chemo is currently cancer-free and ready to marry her high school sweetheart. A runaway bride has her fitting.