5.0 out of 5 stars Rational Self Interest
Here it is, where "the rubber hits the road"!

NOT a bunch of glamour new age processes that can give only comedic inspiration to a group who want to build more center stage psycho-drama in their own minds.

Published on August 16, 2009 by Garwin Redman

1.0 out of 5 stars what I want is a refund!!
wow, guess I walked right into this one, I thought maybe , just maybe there would be something new here, well I was wrong. Same old self help ,put your goals in writing stuff, no new real techniques etc, to help me. Drat!
Published on April 3, 2011 by giocasa

1.0 out of 5 stars what I want is a refund!!, April 3, 2011
This review is from: The Forbidden Book Of Getting What You Want: Make The World Your Banquet Starting With A Simmering Broth Of Ambition (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars Save Your Money, November 16, 2013
Not even sure how this book got published; though the cover is really cool looking. As for the reading; I had to force myself to read though the repeated statements to get to the end of the book. There is nothing magical or profound in this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rational Self Interest, August 16, 2009
Here it is, where "the rubber hits the road"!

This book comes straight at you, not with a bunch of theory or apologies for you being a weakling. Sure, everyone of us wants to have a positive effect with our present experienced reality, but the most anyone seems capable of is to modify their perception of reality. Can you spell trainwreck?

This book is about the taking each step to real and lasting change not by an introduction, but by the throat, living out loud and expanding the happiness of being a living being.

If you are looking for spiritual advice here, this book will remind you that the only place to find it is within the context of you own life experience.

But this book is about HOW. Period.

I read between 2000 to 3000 books a year, all non-fiction, and this book sits on my desk and has not only dropped the jaws of my friends but has benefitted their lives.

They now each own one.

A personal aside..... I like the authors style.

Spare yourself the next wasted investment on the next forty self-help books and get this one. Help yourself to all the life that is yours!

This is NOT planet Nice, this is planet Earth, this book kicks a_ _!

Garwin Redman ROUND-HOUSE PRESS

5.0 out of 5 stars forbiddenbook of getting what you want, October 27, 2012
I've been wanting to read this book on a purely acedemic level and I am gald I did. It makes a lot of sense and gives the reader a clear path to follow. It is an excelent self help book, in all actuallity.

4.0 out of 5 stars The guid to getting what you want:, March 1, 2009
Great book which is an great help for anyone who need guidance reguarding ways to get what you want. The writer Dantalion Jones have without hassitating good insight when it comes to helping and guiding people, which reflects in his way to pass on his knowledge. Despite it's lack of accurate grammar, is this a worthy book that deserves it's palce in the book shelf.

I recommend this book to anyone who's interessed in ways to structure their life's to be able to approach what matters.

4.0 out of 5 stars Knowledge is power....power can change thoughts....., June 22, 2011
Dantalion (Woodmont, CT) - See all my reviews
The Forbidden Book of Getting What You Want is much more than achieving one's own success...it is a self-discipline that once rooted, can withstand any outside forces.. To acquire knowledge is power, and that power comes from within. Some are destined for success, others must work to achieve their goals, and this book should be the guide that gets you there..

"Life is an adventure and goals and accomplishments are landmarks and milestones of the journey."

"Dantalion of the Goetia": The legend is foretold, from the writings of the Ars Goetia, he who bears the name of Dantalion, hath fallen from grace. ... who wears the mark of a demon... (Volume 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars "The Forbidden Book Of Getting What You Want", June 11, 2010
M. Morningstar (Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada) - See all my reviews
This is your chance to be aware of what-you-want. And immediately map what-you-want with pure focus. I invite you to buy this book and experience your breakthroughs.
This fascinating author, this book is a must to experience!
When I bought this book I read it first, and then picked a single goal to test this model. A true feeling of desire was experienced and when that occurred. A crystal clear image of the book title appeared in my dreams and throughout the following day. Even now, I can at will summon this second vision. At one point the author states, when you arrive ten years from now you are either living what-you-want. Or you dissipated your life with excuses. Or you can continue to accept virus like point of views from others.
You can experience what-you-want or continue to forbid yourself or allow others to forbid what-you-want for you.

Matthew Morningstar

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, unequivocally, August 13, 2011
If you want to waste your money then buy this book. You won't read beyond the first few pages - it has been written by an imbecile who does not have the foggiest sense of grammar, spelling or the subject. I bought a hard copy of the book and feel it is my duty to warn people off from this rubbish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dantalion Jones Fan, November 13, 2013
I loved this book, it had many things I have already read else where. However, it still was a thought provoking and enjoyable read none-the-less.