Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games

Forbidden Nights with a Vampire (Love at Stake, Book 7)
Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange
Price:$7.99+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(3 star)show all reviews
on August 30, 2010
I cannot believe how great everybody thinks this book was. If Vanda said "I'm tough, damnit" one more time, I was going to throw the book across the room. I HATE heroines like that. They're so annoying and immature. "Look at me, look how tough I am. Screw you, no one can hurt me, I can withstand anything. No one scares me, I scare them. Everybody should cower in fear of me, and I will never ever feel any other emotion than hatred. Let's fight!"

Oh my gosh, grow up.

Phil, however, was an awesome character. He was the best character I've ever read in a Sparks book. I realize that Vanda was hurting, but some of the things were just too cliche, and I think that's why it seemed annoying and childish. I wish there could have been a tender scene where he helped her get through her past and she realized why she was so angry. But, no. Of course, not much in this book happened realistically.

However, I did not hate Vanda. I understand her. What I didn't understand was how exaggerated her anger was. It was too intense and dumb. She got mad for the stupidest reasons, and was really violent and brutal. It was almost sick.
on June 4, 2012
I wrote a review on the last book about this. I know the books were written a while back, but I have to say that I am even more disappointed with the generic style that continues in book seven of this series. Really?! Would Vanda think "rascal"!!??? And what's with all the "pouncing"? Are they all kittens?! Not very manly. Especially when most of the characters do it or think it, in All the books. I'm afraid I won't be reading the following stories. I've enjoyed the plots in this series, including the romances, but, yet again, it seems that every man goes through the same routine when having sex. It's like first base, second base and so on. It's just so "the same" with all male characters. I guess that's the end of my rant. As I said, I like the stories themselves, that's why is still gets 3 stars from me. I just can't abide the sameness in each story.
on May 19, 2014
This book is for adult eye only. It very sexual and dirty. All the people from the last 6 books are in this book. I like this book less than the other book. I still like this book. The book is about a club own by a woman who is a vampire. She falls in love with human guard for the Covent master. That is foribben! She loves him at the end of the book. They told the Covent master (Roman). You should read this book.
on April 22, 2015
Vanda and Phil, two unlikely people to join in a relationship. Biggest hurdles, she fears wolves, he's a wolf, she's forbidden fruit he's a fruit eater. LOL
Not my favorite pairing, but it was short and aded a pivotal move in the war. I missed the snark in a coupe of the other books.
Good narrator