5.0 out of 5 stars What is a force without a factor?
Published 13 months ago by Dr. Daniel T. Maese

1.0 out of 5 stars Company kills subpar product.
Published 15 months ago by Skamji

5.0 out of 5 stars What is a force without a factor?, September 24, 2013
This review is from: Factor 2 - 120 ct (Health and Beauty)
I am not the young hormone spewing machine I once was so I had to take action. I tried many products and none seemed to have any effect. About two years ago I started taking Force Factor and to my surprise my stamina increased and that was not my goal. I just wanted to have the muscle to perform everyday tasks without struggling and suffering afterward. Well much to my surprise I got more than I asked for when I realized I was also losing weight. 100 lbs. later I feel great though the natural aging process is still in order I can at least get through a day without so much effort. The weight loss decreased my blood pressure, dropped my sugar levels, and I still never tire from the compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars great supp, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Factor 2 - 120 ct (Health and Beauty)
I've bee training for THIRTY years. This is one of the few supplements worth the money.

Taken before workouts, it facilitates a great pump and vascularity.

It is very expensive - I recommend twice a day on workout days only.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, April 19, 2013
This review is from: Factor 2 - 120 ct (Health and Beauty)
awesome workouts and pump from this product however you need to and should follow the direction in order to determine you bodies needs and workout requirements. great sup

1.0 out of 5 stars Company kills subpar product., July 15, 2013
This review is from: Factor 2 - 120 ct (Health and Beauty)
I got a free sample of this from force factor, and really, its nothing I would pay money for. For cardio i noticed a little bit more endurance (most likely placebo) but for weight training i felt nothing. There's alot of better preworkouts out there that don't require you taking 6-8 pills for. Also be wary of this company and their "free" samples you might see on facebook and their website. They lock you into a ridiculous subscription plan where they charge you some ungodly amount every month and are incredibly rude if you cancel, then later will call you again and rudely ask you to buy from them AGAIN. Awful company, awful product. Would not recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE OF FREE TRIAL SCAM !!!!, May 29, 2013
This review is from: Factor 2 - 120 ct (Health and Beauty)
This company offers a "free trial" of Force Factor 2 on their website. If you sign up for this offer then please be aware that they make it sound like it's only going to cost you $4.99 in shipping to try their product. In reality, once they have your credit card details then they start charging you $74.99 every month and send you 120 capsules through the mail until you call them and cancel. I didn't realize this and ended up with 3 months supply of the stuff that I wasn't even using (because it didn't do anything for me) Call me stupid, but I thought they kept sending me more free samples because I hadn't placed an order for any more. Finally I figured out what was going on and checked my credit card statements and found that they'd been charging me $74.99/month for this stuff. I called their customer service number and they said they would only refund the last month's supply as per their agreement that I'd never read. Now I have 300 capsules of the stuff that I don't even want because it doesn't work for me. I just don't like this company's business practices. I see it as unauthorized use of my credit card. I definitely didn't authorize these monthly charges; I don't care what they think. I've gone through the free trial sign up process again to see what I missed and have finally seen the small print that says, if you don't call them to cancel the "free" trial within 18 days then you're going to get charged $74.99 every single month until you call them. If a product works then people will automatically buy more of it, they don't need to be conned into buying it. Make you own decision but if you do go for the free trial then just make sure you call this company the day the product arrives otherwise it ain't a free trial. If it helps your workouts then by all means, post a positive review here, but if it doesn't then please slam this unscrupulous company. I didn't feel anymore energetic in my workouts after taking this crap. I just felt drained after looking at my credit card statement and realizing I'd been conned.

1.0 out of 5 stars Free Trial, June 22, 2014
This review is from: Factor 2 - 120 ct (Health and Beauty)
I purchased this via their free trial which I am happy I did. Soon as I received the product I called Customer service to cancel the subscription otherwise they automatically bill you $87.95 per month. Be careful if you sign up to quickly call them upon receiving it or otherwise you will have issues with your billing.

No the product is nothing to write home about there are no new ingredients to make this any more effective than standard NO2 products. This has a prettier package than some of the inexpensive NO2 products. The website claims for this product are simply unproven nor realistic for an NO2 product. Energy,muscle growth and fat reduction are not what NO2 products do or should even be thought capable of doing.

NO2 is strictly for muscle PUMP which is a simplistic way to say veins increasing blood intake to give the appearence of larger muscles. This occurs for truly only a few minutes after ANY work out without ANY supplementation. After heavy or high reps in the gym your muscles are engorged with BLOOD. This gives the illusion of instant muscle growth it is simply the body's way of removing excess lactic acid by sending large amounts of blood to reoxgenate the muscles therefor reducing soreness afterwards which does assist in promoting future growth. When muscles are not as sore after a work out it allows you to lift and recover faster.

NO2 products were first introduced to emulate this effect as to give their users the desired afterworkout look. These products have been SHOWN to be WIDELY ineffective hence the decline of the category and shift of focus onto other FAD CATEGORIES. FORCE FACTOR 2 is truly nothing new L-Citrulline and a few other items such L-Taurine plus CoQ-10 all products used before in other formulations for NO(Nitrix Oxide) production and hence most of those companies have abandoned those formulations as they were simply ineffective in most users.

This product at best will help you recover slightly faster yet honestly a GOOD NIGHTS rest will be more effective and FREE. Hope this helps.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless, June 18, 2014
This review is from: Factor 2 - 120 ct (Health and Beauty)
I do full body workouts 3 times a week (skipping every other day). I've been doing that every week for over a year now and I've been wanting to try something to help me advance. I tried this and it did nothing for me. I tried 4 (max) capsules before each workout and felt absolutely nothing. In fact, I did slightly worse at the gym. These things must be filled with air. I'm now trying Jack 3D...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pumps!, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Factor 2 - 120 ct (Health and Beauty)
I have tried it once before, with a buddy. Both loved the pump it gave us in the gym. I am also more alert during the day. I take it once in the morning, and once 30 mins before I lift. It's not like other pre-workouts out there. I don't get all Hopped up, jitty right before. You actually don't think it's going to work. The once you start lifting, the selling commences. As far as long term gains. I will report back once I have taken it for 2 months and let you know the results.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just alright, I have found much better! WAY TO EXPENSIVE!, February 23, 2013
Chris B.88 "CAB" (San Diego, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Factor 2 - 120 ct (Health and Beauty)
Force Factor 2 is just alright, but b4 u buy a bottle try to do what I always do w/there products and get a Free sample. All I had to pay to get a 60 capsule suppy was the shipping and it was only 4.99usd. This way I could try it out and know then if I want to continue it. I also got the Test180X or whatever for free as well as many other products form force factor and other supp companys. Its the best way to go to make sure u dont waste ur money cause it would not be worth 50usd IMO. Also I saved 20 bucks by just trying it free and paying for them to ship it.

1.0 out of 5 stars badly effected my kidney, August 13, 2014
This review is from: Factor 2 - 120 ct (Health and Beauty)
I bought it from manufacture and from here too for couple months, infact about 9 months. it does give you enargy and help your strength, no doubts , it was the only thing i take, no other medications, its problem is it effected my kidney badly, latest test i did showed protein leaks and high blood sugar, I don't have diabetes in my family and i don't each much of carbs or sugar than normal, please avoid. I stopped taking it and hopefully its effect on my body will be reversed , i hop so, other wise i will sue them for not telling such risk

Factor 2 - 120 ct