Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on September 6, 2014
Jury still out at this point. I am 79 and, no doubt, low on testosterone. I THINK I detect a small difference in my workout (which is a 45 minute swim), a slight change in my libido and slightly more beard growth between shaves. I do not take recommended dose. I take 2 capsules thurs, fri, sat, sunday before breakfast. They caution don't drink too much coffee with this stuff, which leads me to believe there's a large caffeine dose in these pills. I've read some bad reviews for this stuff on Amazon and am trying to be cautious.
Warning: the $5 'sample' deal, which SOUNDS like a good way to try it, comes with 'automatic shipments' and billing your credit card without warning. (maybe it was in that fine print somewhere but I missed it). Very hard to get them to discontinue these shipments. Better to order on Amazon and decide yourself whether you want more. Their website says if you don't like it you can call for an RMA number, ship back unused portion and get refund (if you're buying direct from them). They will resist this on the phone though.
44 comments|118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 16, 2014
Don't waste your money on this, since there are similar products that actually work. Also beware: i ordered the 30 day trial and the company decided to bill me for a $80 dollar bottle without my authority!
66 comments|88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 14, 2015
What a pathetic and obvious scam these reviews are. Page after page of totally identical 5-star reviews. I counted ten of these identical reviews on the first 16 of the 41 pages of reviews. I got tired at that point. I'm sure there are more of these, and there are other reviews, with exactly the same wording, that appear again and again. I'm shocked that Amazon allows this. I was actually considering trying this product, but if they have to resort to this sleazy tactic to overwhelm the legitimate bad reviews of their product, I know it's a scam.

Aledad on November 3, 2015

Kai Norton on September 20, 2015

Scott Thompson on September 7, 2015

Dave god on July 4, 2015
Size: 60Verified Purchase
Seems to work, can feel it kick in after about 30 minutes.
22 comments|58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 23, 2014
I did NOT notice any difference therefore it was a waste of money in my eyes :(
on September 30, 2014
I first tried this directly from force factor. I WAS NOT pleased with force factors monthly withdrawals from my account. That is why I chose to purchase through Amazon. The product performed for me exactly as advertised.This stuff works!
on May 13, 2014
I am taking the suggested dose and have not seen or felt any change. I would not recommend at this time.
11 comment|73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2013
I'm not sure that I will know whether this products works or not! After having read the reviews on several sites, I came to the conclusion that the company - Force Factor - was not a reputable company and was pressuring people to either keep product they didn't want or was making it very difficult for people to cancel their subscription on auto ship. When my trial of 14 tablets arrived... where they recommend two tablets a day.. but only send you 14.. and advertise that it's a 14 day trial... (lie number 1) ... I called to cancel my subscription. I was greeted professionally and informed that the call was being recorded. I called on Skype and was recording the call also. I thanked the young 21 y/o (he let me know he was a college graduate and he was 21 in the call) and asked to cancel. He then proceeded to keep me on the phone and refused to cancel my subscription for about 10 minutes. I threatened to inform the AG of Colorado (Attorney General) of their practices if he didn't cancel my subscription. He was not phased and said I was free to do what ever I wanted, but he wasn't going to cancel my subscription. He then berated me and 'all of my friends' that were writing negative comments on the company. I asked for his supervisor. He refused that request and then offered a lower price. On the 10th request in the same phone call to cancel... he finally agreed and sent me a confirming email.

Bottom Line... DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS ORGANIZATION!!! These are old time phone pressure, boiler room tactics that do not work today. They are disgrace to the supplement business, GNC who also sells their product and Harvard where supposedly the founders of the company graduated from.

I repeat...

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!
2626 comments|604 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 21, 2014
This stuff was not for my husband. He was hoping it would increase his energy levels and maybe help with his work outs....the fact that it was supposed to boost sex drive was an added bonus. It did not increase his energy levels, but it did create some insomnia issues, he noticed no increase in his workout and it had the exact opposite affect on his sex drive. While he was taking it he was moody, angry and short tempered.
66 comments|101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 15, 2014
Didn't notice much difference using it.
on February 18, 2014
I don't know I f my body just got used to it but I don't think it works like it did in the beginning I've been taking it for 2 1/2 months now