4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing much spectacular.
Simple construction and assembly, does its job of holding the headphone. Quite expensive for 1 triangular plastic and 2 U shape metal ring.
Published 15 months ago by AndrewGoh

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but a little shakey
Nice looking item but it is fairly flimsy. Once together you can rock it back an forth about a half inch at the top of the tower. It will hold your headset and looks pretty cool but it could be built a lot better. Just OK for the 20 bucks.
Published 19 months ago by Kevin Hall

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but a little shakey, May 7, 2013
This review is from: Ear Force HS1 Headset Stand (Video Game)

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job OK for cheap, but misses the little details, October 21, 2013
Alex (Northern California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ear Force HS1 Headset Stand (Video Game)
I picked up this headset stand to take care of my wireless PS3 headphones. This stand isn't as handsome as some of the pricier options out there, but I couldn't bring myself to spend $40 on a stand. Even at $20, I have two complaints about this product. First, it's a bit wobbly. Assembly is pretty simple - you just insert the chrome parts into the black plastic parts. But it never feels 100% secure. It's not going to collapse or anything, but there's quite a bit of wiggling if you flex it.

Second, the narrow, upward-curving metal loop that actually holds the headphones will leave an imprint if your cans are made of certain materials. My PS3 headset is squishy leather so the stand's loop actually leaves an imprint on the inside of the headset band. I wouldn't quite call it damaging, but an annoying niggle to keep in mind nonetheless. If I could redesign this product, I would make the loop more gently curved and tighten up the thing's joints.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing much spectacular., September 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stand for Headphones, June 12, 2013
This review is from: Ear Force HS1 Headset Stand (Video Game)
Perfect stand for the Logitech Headphones. Glad I purchased them as it is better to have the headphones on this than just lying around anywhere. They also add a little pizzazz to the room. Thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Headphones can fall off., October 5, 2014
This review is from: Ear Force HS1 Headset Stand (Video Game)
The headphone stand is okay. For whatever reason the stand moves back and forth a small amount, which doesn't make it feel particularly sturdy. The metal bar you hang your headphones on is poorly designed in my opinion: the lip only has a very slight incline, and when you have a pair of headphones on the stand it is quite possible for them to fall off.

I have Sennheiser 598s, and the cushion material on them is quite slippery and makes them very easy to fall off the stand at the slightest bump. My solution? wrap a couple elastic bands a number of times around the lip so the headphones can't easily fall off. Not the prettiest solution, but it gets the job done. If I had some of that sugru stuff, or anything similar I'd probably use that.

This was the best stand I could find that shipped to Canada, so I wasn't spoiled for choices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's meant to do!, January 11, 2014
Haley (West Monroe, LA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ear Force HS1 Headset Stand (Video Game)
For a black stand and 2 pieces of metal, they really go all out on the un-boxing experience for you. They make it a big deal to let you know you are getting the real deal in headset holding accessories! Even threw in a complimentary sheet of Turtle Beach stickers, which confused me at first because I thought they were meant to be applied to the actual stand, sans any type of instructions. But the stickers are nice, the stand is nice, and it does a great job of holding my X12's.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this stand., March 19, 2014
This review is from: Ear Force HS1 Headset Stand (Video Game)
It sucks. Headset just slides off the handle piece. Legs pop out by the slightly accidental tilt. Cheaply built. Too expensive.

P.S. Add in loads of profanity into my review while reading it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., May 24, 2013
This review is from: Ear Force HS1 Headset Stand (Video Game)
I use this stand for my TB X400 headset and couldn't ask for more. The stand's build is solid ands stable. I have not had my headset drop or slip off the unit. I also tested it using a pair of Sony MDR-V6 headset with the same great results.

All in all, for $20, you get a high quality product that you won't regret buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, functional and at a great price., October 2, 2014
DMK (Fort Myers, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ear Force HS1 Headset Stand (Video Game)
I am a student and writer. My main tools are a laptop and a tablet. I prefer the laptop for its portability and flexibility versus a desktop,especially since I do no currently have room for a home office. I previously used a standard lap laptop desk, which came with a few problems. One of which was with my headphones. When I was not using either, I could easily hang them on the laptop, but this blocked the screen so it was not an option when I needed to use the laptop, but did not need my headphones. For several reasons I ended up ordering an over the bed type table that was perfect for laptop use. This dealt with all the other problems I had with the lap desk, but not the headphones.
I began looking at the available options, and since I had much more space, the headset stand seemed like a good solution. I had to figure out the right position, and used a couple of large binder clips for added stability (since the tabletop is adjustable to varying angles and swings back and forth to eliminate the need to move the whole table to get up from the chair). Since everything has been in place it has functioned perfectly. It was the right solution at a great price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke in two weeks, October 9, 2014
This review is from: Ear Force HS1 Headset Stand (Video Game)
Broke in two weeks with very little use, I am quite disappointing. Would not recommend.

Ear Force HS1 Headset Stand
Ear Force HS1 Headset Stand by Turtle Beach (Not Machine Specific)
Used & New from: $23.68