Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on October 3, 2009
I tried the Venapro kit for over a month and my conditioned continued to worsen. Preparation H relieves pain and itching, but did nothing to eliminate hemorrhoids. After less than a week of Hemmorrhoids No More applications my unwelcome "companions" are disappearing at last. For those less than satisfied, the problem may be one of application technique. The HNM solution has an oily base, and is applied with a "moistened" cotton ball. The HNM drops sit atop the moistened area of the cotton until it is applied. If the cotton ball isn't moistened sufficiently, the solution will soak into the cotton ball and very little (if any)will be applied. If the cotton ball is wet (instead of moist), the HNM solution will run off the water and none will be applied.
on September 13, 2008
This product did nothing for me at all. I was VERY disappointed as I had NO results. For the price and the reviews here I had high hopes it would work. Maybe this is only for people with minor problems. I will be returning the unused product for a refund (hopefully) this week.
on December 20, 2007
Excellent I have used many "Forces of Nature" products. I have yet to be let down. I do think if you get this product you should get the bigger one, I ran out & had to get another one. Cheaper if I would of just gotten the bigger one to begin with. Great very impressed.
0Comment6 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2007
I have been fighting Hemorrhoids since starting chemo 2 months ago. The chemo treatments I am on have repressed my immune system so anything working well for me now should work better for others. I showed a remarkable improvement within 24 hours of using this product. I have been using it less than a week but I am very impressed by it.
on April 9, 2009
Tried two bottles of this on my disabled daughter's hemorrhoids - did not noticeably help. Also there is so little in each bottle, considering the cost, that it does not last long at all.
on November 29, 2013
Do not waste your money, made no difference at all. I bought two, hoping if the first one didn't help, maybe the second time around it would make a difference.
on April 7, 2008
Okay, some things are just too good to be true...this is truly good, and a must have for your medicine cabinet.
on February 24, 2015
This soap is great for eczema! Both my daughters are plagued with eczema and this is the only thing that keeps it manageable. It lasts a while too!
on June 12, 2014
Was delivered as promised. I did not see an appreciable difference in my experiences with it. This does not mean it is not a good product.
on July 4, 2010
I bought 4 bottles of this product and just when you think they are gone they come back.