Ford Racing Off Road - Nintendo Wii
- 18 officially licensed Land Rover and Ford off road vehicles, 24 detailed tracks encouraging high speed racing and 3 off road environments, Desert, Water and Ice.
- Real-time, on-the-go damage repair. In-game pickups: Discover repair pods, time extensions, artifacts & cash
- Discover hidden routes to gain a racing advantage
- Power sliding - throw powerful 4x4s around the tracks
- 12 race modes: Standard Race, Elimination, Time Attack, Overtake, Slalom, Checkpoint, Checkpoint Sprint, Seconds Out, Gold Rush, Gauntlet, Low Damage Race and Expedition.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: Nintendo Wii
Top Customer Reviews
Yet it is a long way from actually achieving it. You collect damage but it doesn't seem to matter during a race. The circuits are fun and competitive but a bit hard to wind your way through the maze of paths.
The career isn't much...race...collect points...buy a car or repair damage...that's pretty much it.
It could be lots better but will do until something better is finally developed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Alas, it appears too large a percentage of the past "customer reviewers" here (as has been the case with many "Wii" -- not to mention other systems' -- games) were... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Henry Thoreau
Is a fun racing game. at least i have fun with it but i am not very good at it either.Published on April 25, 2010 by R. Haberer