on July 27, 2011
Format: PaperbackVerified Purchase
This book was necessary to take the course Forensic Nursing: Theory and Practice.
The information is provided in a dull but informative academic fashion. The course
is through the American Institute of Health Care Professionals and follows the text
closely. The book is rather expensive. There are few graphics and the graphics that
are presented are of poor quality. For the price of the book I would have expected
excellent color pictures, rather than grainy black and whites. However, that being said,
the book is helpful and informative. I would recommend it for academic use but not
something you would want to read like a novel.
Format: PaperbackVerified Purchase
This is the first textbook I've purchased for school that was so dry. The entire book is like reading one long manual without any of the accompanying pictures. While it was very informative and helpful for my class and I am very interested in Forensic Nursing, this is not something that I will continue to refer to as I can't imagine wanting to read any of it outside of the classroom.
on January 23, 2013
Format: HardcoverVerified Purchase
I am very happy with my purchase. The book arrived in good shape sooner than expected. I highly recommend Amazon.
on August 4, 2011
Format: Paperback
Not only is this book boring to read, it repeats itself both literally and figuratively.
Repeating ideas over and over again simply rewording the paragraphs.
In certain chapters it even have two or more of the same paragraphs, completely identical, just copied and pasted.
DO NOT BUY THIS BOOK!!!