5.0 out of 5 stars These are great little books!
I love these little activity books, they are perfect sized to leave in the car or in my purse and they keep my kids entertained for a little while.
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, portable, but slightly wrong
Published on August 18, 2011 by Kelly K. Browne

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, portable, but slightly wrong, August 18, 2011
This review is from: My Rain Forest Sticker Activity Book (Dover Little Activity Books Stickers) (Paperback)
These little books are a big hit with my 3-year-old. I like to keep one in my bag to pull out during long car rides. The only problem with this one in particular is some mislabeling of a few of the animals. The coatimundi is labeled "ring-tailed lemur," the chameleon is not a chameleon, etc. It seems they played it safe with the butterflies and parrots, avoiding species names entirely. Bizarrely some uncommon animals like the numbat and capybara are actually correct.

Minor gripe and I'll continue to buy these little books.

1.0 out of 5 stars A deceptively tiny book, February 10, 2013
Don't be fooled! This is not a normal kid-sized book but a tiny book that is not worth the money. Every book that i bought in this series is tiny.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great little books!, October 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Times, October 26, 2013
We enjoy these little books, especially because they are themed, and so the stickers are more aimed and can be used for "teaching" little lessons and for general conversation starters. My girls always look forward to receiving one of these sticker books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining for Tots, July 10, 2013
Love these little books. Perfect for waiting times at the doctors. restaurants, bank...etc... The toddlers and preschoolers in the family are entertained and much more patient with waiting.

3.0 out of 5 stars Product was ok, August 21, 2012
It didn't las long enough, my daughter got bored with it real fast, but she is only 2 1/2, maybe an older child would like it better

5.0 out of 5 stars Indispensable for keeping little ones busy, March 21, 2012
I purchased a bunch of these (different titles) for a plane trip to keep my 3.5 and 1.5 year old girls busy (just got home yesterday, actually). They LOVED these. No, they don't really have a great "sticking area" to actually stick the stickers to - they limit this to the inside of the front and back covers. However kids love stickers regardless of the packaging or functionality and they like to stick them on themselves too - so this was of no consequence. They kept the girls busy for hours. My 3.5 year old loved them so much that she wanted to know if she could have a new sticker book today (I still have a few left over). Totally worth the money. Oh, and if you're having a themed party, getting one that patches your theme would be great for goody bags! I will buy this again and again...

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother..., March 4, 2012
M (Lake Stevens, WA) - See all my reviews
These books are ridiculously small and the stickers tear easily. My daughter didn't care at all about them... don't bother with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Little booklet, November 14, 2011
Tiny booklet with 26 stickers and a little forest scene to stick them to. The stickers are cute. The booklet is smaller than I expected. It measures 4x5 inches.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are all favorites of my 4 kids, August 23, 2011
They don't last long as the stickers won't stick well once they have been removed once to try on new ones, however, at this price these work great as a simple reward for behavior or distracrion on a car trip.

My Rain Forest Sticker Activity Book (Dover Little Activity Books Stickers)
$1.99 $1.35