Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 2, 2016
small little tab of plastic near the volume buttons broke within days. returned, received new one, and same thing happened. Otherwise, the rest of the cover is very well made, but needs a redesign. We were not allowed to return the second one, and just ended up cutting off the tab of plastic that broke, and the cover is find now. Durable and solid. The one star is because I don't believe you should pay this much for a product that breaks immediately.
on April 20, 2015
This case is exactly what I expected. It fits my 5s perfectly! It's a snug fit so I'm never worried about it coming off and it really is as sturdy as they said. Plus it looks amazing!!! I'm very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend this phone case!
on January 29, 2016
The case lasted two days and broke in my purse. It also collected every type of dirt, crumb and stray hair. I love the Hawks, but I had to buy a different case within a week of this purchase. Very disappointing.
on April 25, 2016
I love my hockey team. I wanted to have a phone case to show that. I purchased this one and at first, loved it.
It's not too bulky, but felt like it would be durable enough to last more than a few months.
I was wrong. When taking it off my phone, so as to clean said phone, it completely fell apart in my hands. I guess it was made to put on your phone once and never remove.
I am very sad, because not only do I not have a case of my favorite hockey team any more, but I feel like I wasted money. And, that is never a good feeling.
on October 27, 2015
I got this case for my boyfriend who's an insanely huge Blackhawks fan. He absolutely loved it! The black plastic hard case fit really well with the red rubber portion. Definitely not a drop-proof case, but it's a very nice and sturdy case.
on May 28, 2015
Just received my case in the mail was extremely happy to find out that this case wasn't just a regular case with the logo just printed on the back. The logo actually sticks out from the case and feels amazing. Well worth the buy and right in time for the next Blackhawks game !!!!
review image review image
on August 8, 2015
Glad I read the reviews before purchasing. They don't lie! The hawks logo is raised and looks sharp. I've dropped my phone accidentally a couple of times, and it has been perfectly covered.
on August 28, 2015
case is exactly as pictured. it seems to be good quality too. I'm very pleased with the purchase.
on June 8, 2015
We'll see if it brings good luck tonight (and the rest of the series). Let's go 'Hawks!
on June 29, 2015
Was happier with this item than I expected to be