Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on April 21, 2013
The seat at work needed a little extra padding. At first, the Forever Comfy was very comfortable. However, over short period of time, it began to misshape and become uncomfortable. After 30 days of trying to redistribute the gel and reposition the pad, I ended up just chucking it. In the end, there is more to ergonomic comfort than slapping a gel insert between two pieces of foam and calling it a day.
on May 6, 2013
I purchased my Forever Comfy last week, thinking that the truth in advertising laws have to apply. They don't. After 30 minutes I realized that all the gel shifted to where I'm not sitting and the chair was as hard as if I weren't using the cushion. When you let it sit on it's side (doesn't matter which one) all the gel goes to the bottom so it isn't evenly distributed. I don't care which direction I place this "cushion", it compresses and the gel moves from the area where it's needed...total waste of $20. I still have the box, but it didn't come with any warranty information. The name is a lie, the "testimonials" are a lie, the claims are a lie. Do NOT buy this product.
on February 3, 2013
Stay Away! Gel Exploded! Compresses over time! Doesn't last!
Don't buy! Look to buy a standard pillow.

ad sad
as dasdas das dsad as
on March 17, 2013
After one week the cushion is flat...so it is no different than the chair that lost support. Causing numb spots in different spots than the actual chair! Useless!!!
on February 25, 2013
This pillow was so thick my knees hit the steering wheel even with adjustments. It's hard as a rock too.
on March 19, 2013
It has elminated the back ache from sitting too long, but it looses it shape after only a couple of uses. I am forever readjusting the cushion. I don't see it lasting for the long haul.
on May 25, 2013
I have ordered both on line and by phone from many companies during my 67 years .; This is one of the biggest rip-offs, EVER!. I went on-line and read almost 300 negative reviews of this product. I ordered (2) which should have been around $25 total at a special price. My bill was $ 54.85. I bought the deluxe and paid more. It went FLAT IN A couple OF DAYS. I WEIGH 130 POUNDS. My HUSBAND'S WENT FLAT. He weighs around 160.

I would like to get in touch with the tv stations that run their ads and have them refund my money!
55 comments| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2013
SInks. The pillow collapses, no firmness. It works better on a very hard surface and doesn't work for me at all
on March 5, 2013
Hate this. Wish I had read just two reviews. Spend the money on a good quality cushion, I'm sure you won't regret it
on May 10, 2013
I love my cushion!! I use it in the car all the time. I'm very pleased with my forever comfy cushion. It arrived in perfect condition. I recommend it to everyone who needs a cushion!!!
Thanks, Amazon,