5.0 out of 5 stars vilma velasquez
I have lost 15 pounds in one month, I'am very happy, and ready to come order more of Forever Garcinia Plus.
Published 9 months ago by Vilma Velasquez

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Does not work
Published 4 months ago by Lakerized805

5.0 out of 5 stars vilma velasquez, March 29, 2014
This review is from: Forever Garcinia Plus® Weight Loss Supplement 70 Softgels (30 Day Supply)

5.0 out of 5 stars I've tried other brands with little success. This actually ..., August 4, 2014
I've tried other brands with little success. This actually works for me. I started because I was doing the cleanse 9 and continued using this for a month. I changed to a different brand with no fillers but came back to this after I didn't find any changes with the other.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for weight loss, May 30, 2013
Dr Oz recently spoke about Garcinia as a great weight loss supplement and usually Dr Oz speaks the truth. The pill is a bit big, but its easy to swallow. Garcinia blocks the fat from entering the system. Google "Dr Oz Garcinia" to watch the 8 minute video.

You can buy it at a lesser price by visiting aloeworks.flp.com There is also a way to get an extra 15% discount off those prices and I can show you how to get it

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, September 29, 2014
Appreciate the product and the quality of the product. The timely delivery allowed us to enjoy this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 2, 2014
Does not work

3.0 out of 5 stars Hopeful, May 3, 2014
after doing my research in my product I came across a lot of reviews where people said that Garcinia didn't work for them, after getting a more than positive review from a close friend I decided to try it anyways. The biggest way that I can say that this product worked for me is that it significantly cut my appetite. When I took one in the morning before breakfast I wasn't hungry for lunch until late in the afternoon, so my eating was significantly reduced and with reduced eating I saw a slight reduction in my weight particularly in the stomach area. I was really worried about side effects but the only noticeable one was dehydration. Not only was I drinking a lot more water but my mouth and lips were extremely parched. I did not take it regularly so I really can't give it a proper review, I will be trying a second bottle so fingers crossed for even better results!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!!!, October 1, 2013
It's works excellent. Do you feel full and no need to much food. This product is helping me to lost weight. Thank you,GARCINIA!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Confused, February 20, 2013
not sure what is supposed to happen so I am keeping my hopes up to see if anything shows up