5.0 out of 5 stars Great for weight loss
Dr Oz recently spoke about Garcinia as a great weight loss supplement and usually Dr Oz speaks the truth. The pill is a bit big, but its easy to swallow. Garcinia blocks the fat from entering the system. Google "Dr Oz Garcinia" to watch the 8 minute video.

Published 13 months ago by Eugene Fedorovsky

3.0 out of 5 stars Hopeful
Published 2 months ago by SAli

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for weight loss, May 30, 2013
This review is from: Forever Garcinia Plus® Weight Loss Supplement 70 Softgels (30 Day Supply)

You can buy it at a lesser price by visiting aloeworks.flp.com There is also a way to get an extra 15% discount off those prices and I can show you how to get it

3.0 out of 5 stars Hopeful, May 3, 2014
after doing my research in my product I came across a lot of reviews where people said that Garcinia didn't work for them, after getting a more than positive review from a close friend I decided to try it anyways. The biggest way that I can say that this product worked for me is that it significantly cut my appetite. When I took one in the morning before breakfast I wasn't hungry for lunch until late in the afternoon, so my eating was significantly reduced and with reduced eating I saw a slight reduction in my weight particularly in the stomach area. I was really worried about side effects but the only noticeable one was dehydration. Not only was I drinking a lot more water but my mouth and lips were extremely parched. I did not take it regularly so I really can't give it a proper review, I will be trying a second bottle so fingers crossed for even better results!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars vilma velasquez, March 29, 2014
I have lost 15 pounds in one month, I'am very happy, and ready to come order more of Forever Garcinia Plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!!!, October 1, 2013
It's works excellent. Do you feel full and no need to much food. This product is helping me to lost weight. Thank you,GARCINIA!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Confused, February 20, 2013
not sure what is supposed to happen so I am keeping my hopes up to see if anything shows up

Rate and Discover Movies