5.0 out of 5 stars If you only send one book to one who mourns send this one., January 27, 2002
This review is from: Forever Remembered: A Gift for the Grieving Heart (Hardcover)
This book is unlike any other, for it is the deeply personal words and poetry of those who've walked the path of mourning before you. They wrote what they felt most deeply in their hearts, and in so doing, they may help you to understand what it is you may be feeling even now and to someday eventually heal as they did. A friend gave this book to me after my mother died, and even two years later I still read it. I still send it to those friends and family members who have lost loved ones. Rest assured: this book has no dogma or proselytizing. I simpy cannot say enough good things about this book. I do not think I could even if I wished to try.

4.0 out of 5 stars Forever Remembered, January 17, 2008
I needed a way to "talk" to my siblings after the recent death of our mother. This book did the trick. I also added a personal message & included a picture of each sibling with mom in the front of the book then a picture of just us (without mom) in the back of the book that we'll remember forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Forever Remembered, November 16, 2001
By A Customer
Forever Remembered says it all. It is important to remember our loved ones not "get over" their loss.I feel stongly about this and have used Write from Your Heart, A Healing Grief Journal to make a memory book that I cherish. This book has daily prompts and Bible verses and quotes. I write my heart out with this book.
Thanks for Forever Remembered. I will keep it in my collection and pass it to friends occasionally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, February 13, 2014
I love this book. I have one for myself and have bought more for friends over the years.
Heartwarming from start to finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Reminder, August 13, 2013
A wonderful little book. Written so everyone can benefit from it, no matter
how difficult the circumstances. A lovely reminder of what is really
important.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift for grieving families, August 9, 2013
Ryan's Mom (Sacramento, Ca) - See all my reviews
I give these books to families who are suffering from fresh grief. The book is filled with comforting thoughts, poems and verses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Grieving Friends or Relatives, April 17, 2013
Although I was fortunate to be published in this compendium, I recommend it because the passages are short and comforting. I found after the death of my husband that I could not concentrate very well so that these passages suited me very well. As a tribute to my husband, I gave this book to friends and loved ones in their time of need. It actually became a request by a nurse who worked with terminally patients and when a family member died, a request was forthcoming for the book that I had sent to someone else. I cannot recommend this more highly for potential comfort at a time of loss.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, March 1, 2013
I've given this gift to numerous friends lately as they have lost loved ones.They find the book comforting to find the thoughts of others similar to their own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., December 29, 2012
This book was given to my family when we lost our son in a car accident, by Florida State University. He was a freshman there. One verse talked about behaving just as though he was still with us, to continue to tell stories and use his name often. It ends with a promise that he is just around the corner and we will be reunited one day. At the time, it felt as though he was speaking to us through this passage. I now give it to any friends and relatives who have lost loved ones.

Forever Remembered: A Gift for the Grieving Heart
Forever Remembered: A Gift for the Grieving Heart by Dan Zadra (Hardcover - January 1, 2003)
Used & New from: $0.01