5.0 out of 5 stars I highly suggest this product!! Works amazingly.
I was very skeptical and didn't think it would work. I have been proven very wrong and haven't touched a ciggarette in over 4 weeks! Trevor H. Scott is a miracle worker. I have smoked a pack a day for over 10 years and his cd's helped me say goodbye to smoking forever! I highly suggest this cd set and I am going to purchase his others as well.
Published on January 13, 2005 by Aj Brody

3.0 out of 5 stars Wanna quit?
Published on April 2, 2007 by J. Anderson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly suggest this product!! Works amazingly., January 13, 2005
This review is from: Forever Smoke Free! Stop Smoking Hypnosis (3 CD Set) (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY helpful!!, December 5, 2006
I just happened accross this item on Amazon and I had to stop and write a review! I saw Trevor H. Scott for hypnosis in person, well before these CDs were available. From the description of the item it sounds pretty much identical to the three sessions that I attended. ( I was also given audio tapes of the sessions to take home.)

I have been a non-smoker for over 5 years now.

I would strongly encourage any smoker to try these CDs - even if you're not sure if you are "ready" to quit, and even if you know nothing about hypnosis. At that time that I saw Trevor I was more or less a reluctant quiter. And I shy away from anything that sounds even remotely new-agey or self-helpy. But despite my low expectations, I found his sessions to be very simple and immensely helpful. If you have ANY interest in quiting I think you will benefit from this program.

Oh, one last note: I am not particularly suseptible to hypnosis, as it turns out. In other words, I do not enter any sort of deep state of hypnosis or trance or anything. For me, it functioned for like a deep quided meditation. It was still increadibly effective. So don't be discouraged if you are awake and aware during your first listen.

Good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome CD to Quit Smoking!, January 26, 2008
This is an excellent CD using positive suggestions & expert technique.
I am a Certified Hypnotherapist and am in demand so much that I just cannot see all the people that need hypnotherapy. I have suggested this CD for persons looking to quit smoking and stay quit as Trevor uses many of the same techniques that I do. If you cannot get into a hypnotherapist for 1:1 sessions try this CD.

It is well worth the $$$$. As a former 20 plus yr smoker, hypnosis was the only treatment modality that finally took away ALL of the pain of quitting & living without cigs. Hypnosis helped me get "my life" & my freedom back.

Good luck in your journey to becoming a non-smoker! You can do it!

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 weeks as a non-smoker, October 11, 2006
Wow-- I'd never tried hypnosis, but this really worked for me. I wanted to quit cold turkey on my quit date and I was searching Amazon for helpful tools. This CD-set is an effective, stepped program with one CD to listen to at bedtime prior to quitting, one for quit day, and the last CD for your first few weeks as a non-smoker. Cigarettes over the last 6 weeks would have cost me much more than the $39.95 that I spent for this CD set. I didn't know what to expect, but it was great & I highly recommend this program!

4.0 out of 5 stars Stop smoking works!, August 10, 2007
I did as instructed and have not smoked for nearly a month, despite being surrounded by smokers at times. First time with hypnosis and was put off by how active I was mentally, trying to visualize just what the speaker was saying. After 4 - 5 days of the training session (done for the first 7 days to teach you to relax) I figured out not to worry with the visualization, just relax. Worked instantly! Instructions say "Allow yourself 20 - 25 minutes to relax or sleep (when you listen to the sessions). Work on the relaxation and the system will work on you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wanna quit?, April 2, 2007
If you're reluctant to quit smoking, this is a good first step in the two-step process to quit. Once you make up your mind, then you have the physical addiction to deal with and this helps with the psychological part of addiction. So if you're aware that this CD set is a companion piece to stop smoking and not the whole answer, then it will be helpful to you in your journey to becoming smoke-free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Today was my first day not smoking in 44 years!, May 10, 2005
Carolyn Fagan (Guyton, Georgia) - See all my reviews
Thank You, I am going to try the CD "Relax Your Way To Thin"

Today was my first day not smoking in 44 years, I made it through the first day, Thanks to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly effective, July 30, 2009
I was a deeply sceptical user but I did what the cd's told me to do and amazingly I gave up my pack a day habit. I listened to cd1 a week before my quit date. The day before my quit date I was still sceptical but woke up the next day and had NO urge to smoke. Didn't even need the nicotine patches. This is a truly remarkable technique to give up smoking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Product!, January 15, 2007
DMB (Maryland) - See all my reviews
I highly recommend this to anyone who is serious about quiting smoking. These CDs help you become the non-smoker you want to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars This system works, September 9, 2008
I have tried many times to quit smoking and never managed more than 1 day. I used this system and am now into my second week, smoke free. After more than 20 years as a smoker, I believe I have the support I needed to quit for good. If you follow the system as instructed and just relax then it will work!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Forever Smoke Free!  Stop Smoking Hypnosis (3 CD Set)
Forever Smoke Free! Stop Smoking Hypnosis (3 CD Set) by Beverly Hills Hypnosis (Audio CD - January 31, 2006)
Used & New from: $984.37