5.0 out of 5 stars Forever Vienna (Deluxe)
This is a montage of scenes and songs of a variety of Rieu's concerts with some commentary. It is fantastic to introduce a novice to the world of Andre Rieu. The extremely low price of a DVD and a treasured CD combo was irresistible to send as a much appreciated gift to 8 of my select friends.

I have seen pretty well all of Andre's concerts and that makes this...
Published on July 24, 2010 by Peter H Hirsch

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment
After only 3 or 4 plays the CD has several places on several songs where the sound skips or is inaudible. The DVD seems to be fine. It is disappointing becasue the CD & DVD is certainly a great value.
Published on July 30, 2010 by Robert E. Sommerlad

5.0 out of 5 stars Forever Vienna (Deluxe), July 24, 2010
This review is from: Forever Vienna (Deluxe) (Audio CD)

I have seen pretty well all of Andre's concerts and that makes this DVD such a treasure as it brings back fond memories of many of his performances. This CD and DVD like no other occupies front and center stage on my entertainment center.

5.0 out of 5 stars Forever Vienna, September 11, 2010
I have a number of
Andre Rieu recordings. If I had more room and money, I would have all of them. As with my previous purchases, "Forever Vienna" proved to be another excellent choice on my part. I bought this item for the CD. After enjoying it for a few days, I looked closely at the packaging, and suddenly realized that there was also a DVD enclosed. Well, what an extraordinary surprise.
I particularly enjoy the animation of Mr. Rieu and his excellent associates as they bring smiles and good listening to the public. Their performances always bring a great mix of verve and spendid artistry, all to the enjoyment of both the performers and the listeners. "Forever Vienna" is just another great piece of work. Don't miss it!
Amazon provides the best selection of this type of music which is sure to please all sectors of the classical and general musical tastes. I am particuarly pleased with the way Amazon assists the consumer via e-mail or phone requests. Their service is just great, and delivery is always timely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Forever Vienna... forever beautiful, September 13, 2010
This review is from: Forever Vienna (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
I was able to borrow the CD and DVD set from our local library. There are times when 2 weeks just isn't enough time. I just purchased my own copy, and can't wait for it to arrive!
The music is flawless. Ice skaters and waltzing dancers. I know my favorite is the bagpipes and drum corps and their version of Amazing Grace. Such a beautiful, timeless tune that everyone knows and loves. Andre used the voices of his special choir, and only one song included lyrics. The tribute to Michael Jackson, with Ben, was incredible. Will we ever get over his passing?
If you like classical music with a flair, you'll love this one. Kick back, relax & enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, June 29, 2010
Justjill (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Forever Vienna (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
I love this album! It's fun and uplifiting. Andre makes classical music feel energetic and fun. I bought 2. One for me and one for my mom - she's a huge fan! Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, July 14, 2010
This review is from: Forever Vienna (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
Very interesting to listen and watch.

Close your eyes and enjoy the music it will take you to different place.

Buy it and enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Forever Vienna (Deluxe), September 13, 2010
This review is from: Forever Vienna (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
Simply awesome. I haven't watched the DVD yet. Listening to the CD, close your eyes and you are right there in the concert hall.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, July 30, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars GETS BETTER & BETTER!!!, September 18, 2010
This review is from: Forever Vienna (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
Seeing André in concert is the best. Buying his cd's/dvd's becomes addictive. I have too many to count them, but each one is fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Agenda for the Mind and Spirit, September 12, 2010
Delight (Scottsdale, AZ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Forever Vienna (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
There are no words to describe how this man's music effects my heart and soul. I love to listen or watch his performances and am mezmerized by all the beauty he brings forth.

5.0 out of 5 stars FOREVER VIENNA, ANDRE' RIEU, October 24, 2010
Evelyn Heinz (McHenry, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This is by far the best of Andre' Rieu's concerts that I have seen
and heard. And....I have several of them! His music is very relaxing
to me and I usually watch and listen late in the evening. Evelyn Heinz

Forever Vienna (Deluxe)
Forever Vienna (Deluxe) by Andre Rieu (Audio CD - 2010)