5.0 out of 5 stars Eases Grief!
Being a bereaved mother the grief is overwhelming. This book, (and I have read hundreds of them) actually made me feel relief. Patrick Mathews book "Forever With You" I finished it in two days but I go back to as soon as the next tidal wave of grief comes rolling in. Buy this book whether you need or just want to "know" what goes on, on the other side!
Published on August 26, 2012 by jackie55

3.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Guy; Too Much Opinion
Published 14 months ago by JLamp

5.0 out of 5 stars Eases Grief!, August 26, 2012
This review is from: Forever With You: Inspiring Messages of Healing & Wisdom from your Loved Ones in the Afterlife (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely awesome, August 9, 2012
I would HIGHLY recommend this book for people all over the world in all cultures. It truly answers the question, "What's the meaning of life?" Patrick has a unique writing style that makes you feel like you're sitting at Starbucks with him chatting, and makes you feel so comfortable with what you're learning. Whether you have lost a loved one, or are looking for a brand new perspective, this is spot-on. I also HIGHLY recommend his first book, "Never Say Goodbye." That book is the reason I have any sanity left at all after losing my brother. Can't say enough good stuff... I just love Patrick and Kathy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book for learning more about mediums, November 30, 2012
I like Patrick Matthews writing style and it does give some insight about "mediums". It is believable and informative. I do wish I could see him on a talk show giving "readings". This book certainly enforces the fact that your loved ones are still around you, even though they have "passed over" through the veil, so to speak. That is a comforting thought to those of us who are still in pain and still in grief over the passing of a loved one. Many people need these comforting words today. I do recommend this book. I have bought another one of his books and look forward to reading it.

FL Designer

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed!!!, June 13, 2013
Donna Lacey (Lowell, Ma United States) - See all my reviews
Suffering the loss of my oldest daughter has been devastating to say the least. There have been many days and nights that I just didn't know how I was going to make it through. One such night a couple of weeks ago I was laying in bed and I told my (deceased) daughter that I just couldn't do this anymore and asked her to help me. Almost immediately I got out of bed and said "I need to read something." I looked around and realized I had read everything on this subject that I had. I then grabbed my Kindle, which I had just charged after it sitting idle for weeks, and began a search. I searched by another well known author, however this book popped up and caught my eye. I read the first review which was from a grieving mother and immediately purchased the book. After reading only a few pages I began to feel better. My daughter knew this book would help and I believe she led me to it. I recently purchased and read "Never Say Goodbye" which was actually the book before "Forever With You." and again it was fantastic. Thank you Patrick Mathews for these truly wonderful, healing books and thank you my beautiful Jennifer for leading me to them!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Spirit Son .. Morgan McGuffee, March 12, 2013
Recently in the last two months, I lost my son due to a short illness in which I believe was more .. just his time to move on ...... he was only 16. However, in his 16 years of life he was challenged both physically and mentally. My son and I were inseparable not only due to my being his mother and care giver but in this life he too was my best friend. I learned from him in his challenges far more than anything I taught him mainly the lessons of patience and unconditional love. My faith and beliefs assure me I will see him again someday, however in reading this book not only am I assured that fact but also believe whole heartedly he is still with me in this life as well. The reassurance I was seeking and the unknown answers every mother seeks in knowing her child is safe and happy in the hereafter were not only answered in this book but engraved in my spirit as truth as well. I will return to the pages of ... " Forever With You " in times of need. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, October 22, 2012
It's such easy read, I felt like Patrick is talking to me. A lot of what he talked about especially in relation to how someone feels when they grieve the loss of their loved one really resonates with me.He seems very sincere and compassionate in delivering his messages and he did it with a lot of humour too. I hope to be able to have a reading with Patrick one day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever!, February 22, 2013
I have read many books about NDE's, religion, etc.,but this is the best ever. Easy, clear, and understandable, ties in many things
I have read about elsewhere. Did not want to put it down. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very insightful and reassuring, October 29, 2012
C. L. Pugh (Camp Verde, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
I am a fan of Patrick's and wish he would write more. This book is not only good reading it is a teaching tool. I will share it with my friends. Thank you Patrick and I look forward to more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Guy; Too Much Opinion, November 30, 2013
JLamp (Nashville, TN USA) - See all my reviews
Unlike some authors who claim to be mediums, PM seems to have a sincere gift for caring about and comforting others if nothing else. I appreciated reading his thoughts, but he did not back assertions that strongly contradict major religious doctrine with any specific information he has been told by spirits--in many cases, he merely shared his points of view. I'm open to contradictions, but I need substantiation of claims to give these views credibility. PM often shared personal opinions with little basis for how he formed them. I also found the human nature of many spirit communications troubling. A spirit being late to connect with his wife because he was watching the playoffs may affirm this is the husband she remembers, but it defies many other sources' reports of spirits' abilities to be multiple places at once. I was also turned off by the human nature of a spirit who gave his blessing for his wife to find new love by reassuring her there are girls in heaven too. PM wrote this made his wife laugh that his "wandering eye" hasn't changed. These two spirits sound a little too much like their former carnal selves for the spirit realm. On the other hand, these were given as examples of ways spirits let their loved ones recognize them through humor. While I enjoyed reading PM's outlook on life and the afterlife, and his messages could help readers move forward with greater sense of purpose, his views on the spiritual realm deviate too much from widely published NDE accounts to leave me feeling I've gained a better insight on the afterlife. I find PM's conversation in this book incomplete, though not necessarily unbelievable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another wonderful book from the author who wrote ' Never Say Goodbye', November 22, 2012
Please refer to my comments written for the previous book.
People don't know how much it hurts to lose your only child and they will say things that mean to comfort but hurt more. Patrick Matthews surely knows what he is talking about and as a grieving mother, I keep going back to his books about communicating with our love ones who have passed to see if I have missed anthing. I believe that my son is always with me and he has helped me understand how we can communicate through the author's writings.

Thank you, Patrick.
Mabel who lost her 19 year old son.

$15.95 $13.00