Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Forevermore
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 6, 2012
If you love David's previous albums, you will definitely love this one.

The songs here are mostly in English. All of them were written by some of the Philippines' beloved songwriters. They really showcase David's awesome vocal talent.

My favorite tracks are "Maybe", "Reaching Out", "Forevermore" and "Rainbow".
on April 24, 2012
8 Tell Me
9 Reaching Out
10 Nandito Ako
11 Forevermore (Minus-One)
12 I'll Never Go (Minus-One)
13 Rainbow (Minus-One)
on April 26, 2012
In Forevermore, David Archuleta and his Filipino producers took some of the most popular English language Filipino pop ballads from the 1980's and 1990's and put them all together to create the perfect CD to have on repeat on that romantic evening with that special someone. These songs were all hits in their time but with David's unparalleled vocal talents, they really rise to the level of sublime. Listen to You Are My Song, Forevermore, Reaching Out or Rainbow and just try to keep your jaw from dropping. This is a vocal master at work, but it is not just vocal proficiency that makes these songs great but David's ability to infuse each song with so much emotion that you not only hear the music, you feel it course through your body. Treat yourself to one of the best albums of the year and buy Forevermore.
on August 1, 2012
In full disclosure, I give everything David does 5-stars...not because I'm a "blind fan", but because I believe he's uniquely talented, and simply love his voice and what he brings to every song.
This cd, which he amazingly recorded in such a short time, is made up of more mellow, heartfelt songs. I love that through David's love of all music, he continues to bring fans a variety of styles in his cds. From the highly produced first pop cd (David Archuleta), to the mix of pop, upbeat melodies and positive lyrics of his second pop cd (The Other Side of Down), to his sublime Christmas music, and now this tribute to the Filipino writers.
I love much about David's talent -- the thought, intention and heart he brings to each of his projects...but at the end of the day for me...it's always that Voice. And in this Forevermore cd, there is no over-production, and none is ever needed. David's vocals, and the emotions they evoke shine through. Real singers, vocal artists, are hard to come by these days, and David is one of a kind. I'll be listening forevermore. ...had to say it.
on May 16, 2012
One of my favorite singer. Forevermore was beautiful sung, one of my favorite CD's. You can tell he is going to be around for a long time. He is young, and very talented. you won't go wrong buying this CD.
on May 1, 2012
what a grand concept: a beautiful collection celebrating the spirit, style, and poetry of philippino songwriters as interpreted by the amazing voice of david archuleta. No wonder it is so popular with filippinos everywhere, and with fans of great muscic throughout the world! Gusto ko!
on May 31, 2012
Said it before, will say it again - David Archuleta has the voice of an angel. This CD is simply wonderful. You don't even have to particularly be a fan, if you love great music, you won't be sorry with this CD. Give him a try, you will undoubtedly become a fan if you aren't already. Can't wait for his next release - if it is possible, he seems to get better and better with every new project. There isn't enough beautiful music like this around anymore, so what a treat this is!
on June 29, 2012
This OPM album from the Phillipines is just exceptional, especially considering there was only a week or so to record it (most artists take several weeks) while he was there filming a mini-series. Each song is sung with such passion and when combined with his warm, lovely vocals, it's an album you don't want to miss....I think with this album, David moved from being the "runner-up" on 2008's idol to a full fledged artist. Whether you are a fan of David Archuleta's or not, it's an album well worth your time....over and over again.
on January 27, 2013
While I love David's first 3 albums better David Archuleta(2008) Christmas from the heart(2009 christmas album) and The other side of down(2010) this album is also a good one as well it is by far better then begin(US release 2012) this album has a great choice of songs my top favorites Forevermore,Hold On&Maybe. I would buy this album long before buying Begin.
on March 21, 2013
I didn't discover David Archuleta until just before Christmas, but once I did, I couldn't get enough of his singing! The Forevermore album is beautiful, with love songs written by Filipino composers. Except for Nandito Ako, which has Tagalog lyrics, the lyrics of all the other songs are in English. My very favorite is Forevermore, which I listen to every night before I go to bed--it is my own personal lullaby (thank you, David!). The other songs are beautiful, as well--You Are My Song, Wherever You Are, Maybe, I'll Never Go, etc. The songs in themselves are just lovely, but David's voice is what makes them beyond beautiful. He does something with his voice which I cannot describe--it's sort of a wordless vocalizing and sometimes a humming, and it's unique to him. Incredible, and incredibly beautiful. I would give this album 10 stars if there were that many!